╳ Request Pref. 4 ≫ Reacting to you self harming

Request : @uabestboi

Henry Bowers ✡︎

Henry had always been aggressive. Not in a way that would ever hurt you, but the way he would hug you tightly or pull at your arm to make you closer to him. Within the four months you had been together you knew how to weasel. Of course he had taught you how to lie and basically formed a brand new personality trait that you didn't know you were capable of having.

You had been extremely and overly careful with hiding a secret from him. Making sure you kept a sweater on during sex, he just took this as a body issue thing, well he wasn't wrong, but you were glad he didn't push. He wanted to respect you, he wanted you to stay and he had voiced that yes, it made him uncomfortable when you would take his shirt off and he couldn't do the same, he felt as if he was underdressed. For sex ( it made you want to chuckle ).

Little did he know, you had cuts and bruises all across your chest and stomach. You didn't love your body, you wished multiple times you looked like the other girls. And being able to harm the once flawless skin made you feel in control. Not eating made you feel in power over everything. It was definitely a sick mind set but it helped you cope with what you didn't have.

Sometimes you weren't careful.

You stretched, yawning as the light entered the bedroom. Henry was still out cold. His bare back uncovered from you hogging the blankets. Something you never liked to admit.

It was cute, just watching him snore and act all innocent, though you knew otherwise. You fixed your hoodie (it was actually his but he didn't mind when you stole clothes) so it wasn't strangling you and slowly turned your body so you could lay on your stomach, wincing slightly as the fabric of the hoodie pressed against the bare skin of your most recent cut. It stung, but you gotten used to it.

Henry grumbled a few words before flipping into his back. Yawning and stretching his arms out widely, nearly hitting your face, you giggled slightly, causing Henry to look at you with a tired look, his lips curling into a small smirk as he leaned over and kissed your face.

You wanted to smile, but suddenly the pain felt too much making you gasp.

This sudden noise caused Henry to flinch away from you, his eyebrows curling down with slight frustration and sadness.

"I'm sorry." He quickly said, sitting up, as if trying to part himself farther away from you.

You say up quicker waving your hands in front of you, "No no it wasn't your fault!"

"Then why did you gasp? Are you okay?"

You froze, you couldn't tell him you had cramps, you told him before you hadn't gotten them, and you could usually hide the lie behind a simple 'I'm fine' but you knew that Henry didn't believe that anymore, he started pushing it.