Final goodbye....or is it?

Hey guys, it's Rena! I know I haven't updated this book in what seem to be forever. Things have been busy and I have slightly lost my interest into continuing this book. Though I do have other stories I want to continue.

As some of you may know, I graduated grade twelve. And the summer has gone by pretty fast, faster than I wanted it too. I got a job and therefore haven't been as free as I would like. I thought that maybe I would get the interest back if I took a break. But instead it did the opposite.

So I have decided this set of stories will be coming to an end. It was indeed a very hard choice to make, I wondered about this decision for a while. And I couldn't seem to get a conclusion. I wanted to believe that I could continue this to make all of my readers happy. I didn't want to upset any of you. Though I know this would be for the best.

Of course I will not be ended after this. I have figured that for one last hoorah. I will be writing a one shot for each Patrick, Henry, Reggie and Victor before I go. That way I can feel at but better about leaving this. Though I can promise you that I will not be leaving without giving you guys one last thing.

I love all my readers more than anything. You guys have given me the courage to decide I wanna start my next chapter of life. Because if you guys I have chosen to get into writing, maybe to become an author at least try too. You have given me the want to be something better, maybe someone better. So thank you. I hope you all know how much I appreciated everything. All the comments and votes. All the attention I didn't think I would get. I wanna thank you for how much love you have given me from the start, and I'm glad it was all of you who chose to encourage me into being a better writer, into making stories for everyone.

So, even if it's the end of the line here, I promise I will be back eventually. Of course Euphoria is still under editing and I promise that more will be coming soon.

I will see you guys soon <3