→ Victor

AU: They kill someone. ( Stanley )

His blood stained my shirt, what will the cops say?
※※

The day seemed to drag on. It took forever for your English teacher to explain such a simple minded book. Pretty women. It's not that you didn't like it but you didn't need to waste a whole class on explaining the book cover.

Your pencil tapped against your face as your mind drifted away. The teachers rambling made it slightly hard but soon you found your self surrounded by a sweet escape.

No, you weren't asleep but yet you were dreaming.

Dreaming of the golden colour the sun gave off. The way Victor's hair would get tousled in the winds. The way he kissed you ever so softly. Dreaming of the soft colours of the sky.

Before you knew it, the bell was ringing and your boyfriend stood in by the door waiting for you to snap out of whatever daze you had found yourself in.

Standing up quickly you gathered your binder and textbook before walking up to him, his hand softly grabbed yours before the two of you walked down the hallway.

"Are you coming to my house tonight?" You asked as the two of you walked outside into the warm spring air. It smelled slightly of rain considering it had sprinkled earlier.

Victor took off his outer layer and placed it on your shoulders, the hood covered your hair so it wouldn't get to wet.

You smiled and he softly took your hand in his again.

"Most likely, I have to go see Henry and then, but I'll be at your house around 10." He shrugged and you frowned.

"I thought I told you what happens. You go to Henry's for an hour and then you come over drunk or high. You know I don't like it when you turn out like that because then I have to take care of your horny ass."

Victor chuckled and shook his head.

"Just because I tried getting into your pants once-"

"More like every single time you've come over from Henry's." You cut him off. You guys turned into a little trail. Forcing him to let go of your hand. He walked in front of you and sighed.

"I'm sorry, and I won't get too drunk or high tonight, I promise I won't try to get into your pants."

You laughed lightly and shook your head.

"You don't have to promise me anything. I already know whether your drunk, high or plain out sober your still gonna try to get into my pants. I don't mind, I just hate letting you do things then have to pass out on me a second after I cum." Your replies, Victor stopped and turned around with a small frown on his face.

"You can't blame me." He answered and you furrowed your brows.

"Are you saying I'm the problem? Because the last time I checked, when I get drunk I get in trouble for being so terribly irresponsible. If you wanna play that card I am not coming to the kissing bridge and I'll go straight home. I know what you want to do anyway." You cross your arms against your chest and started to back up.

Victor took a step forward and shook his head.

"I was saying when I get hammered, I want to say thanks for helping me out but you can be a bitch about it if you want to." He frowned. You shrugged and turned around.

"Well, I guess give me a call when you get to your boyfriends' house. I'll see you later. Maybe this time HE can help you out when you're throwing up." You started to walk and heard him grumble a couple of words under his breath before he started to follow you.