╳ Request Pref. 5 ≫ Reacting to them self harming

Request : @uabestboi

Warning: so at the end I kinda went off so if your Not okay with blood and about suicide attempt please don't read belch's imagine

Henry Bowers ✡︎

You exited your classroom with a frown. The teacher had somehow droned on and made a book you once loved, boring as hell.

But like usual, Henry Bowers stood outside of the door. Hands in his pockets and a glare set on his face. You huffed.

Henry has grown attracted to you, and had been walking you from class to class and often walked you home. You couldn't lie, you liked him too, but you wanted to see just how far he would go to stay in your daily life.

"Finally. I've been waiting forever." He grumbled. Throwing an arm around your shoulders, walking along with you towards your locker.

"You don't have to wait for me if you don't want too, I mean if it's such a bother to wait for three seconds." You shrugged, stopping in front of your locker and stepping away from Henry's arm. You could somehow hear the roll of his eyes as he leaned against the locker beside yours.

"I didn't say it was a bother idiot."

You couldn't help but smile. He had pushed so much away to see you every day and be around you as much as possible. So, you grabbed your binder, closed your locker and stepped closer to Henry.

"Thank you Henry." You smiled, gently moving towards him and letting your lips gently press against his. The touch was feather like, barely there, but the way his lips were smooth and warm made you want more, though you pulled away. Falling back on the back of your feet, just realizing you had to step on your tippy toes to reach his lips.

His face was red. His eyes widened and confused.

You giggled gently kissing his cheek before walking towards your next class, knowing he would still be too star struck to move.

"That was no fair. You can't just kiss me like that without getting a punishment." Henry breathed huskily, you were pushed up against his door, his knee was in between your legs and your arms were pinned above your head.

His lips pressed against yours, nothing like the kiss you gave him before. His lips more needy and wanting. His hands let go of yours as he harshly gripped your hips. Pulling you against him. You let your hands wrap around his shoulders, using one hand to grip at his hair. He groaned against your lips before pulling away.

His lips pressed together tightly as he walked a stepped back, your mouth opened slightly, about to beg him to com back before you noticed something.

Small red lines were indented on the skin of Henry's inner arm, and you wanted to hit yourself for just realizing them now.

You reached towards him, suddenly feeling like everything was crashing on you. Hen try noticed this, stepping towards you quickly. His hand going to cup your face, though before he could do that, your fingers curled around his wrist. Causing him to flinch, even though your grip wasn't tight.