╳ Request Pref. 1 ≫ They / You cheat

Okay so i slowly got shittier with this but I really tried

Okay so i slowly got shittier with this but I really tried. But it was hard to imagine you cheating on belch or him cheating on you so I'm really sorry but enjoy! It is also not edited yet but it is really late so just bear with me haha!

Request: @raspberrylipstick
Henry Bowers ✡︎
Who cheats : Him
Who he cheats on you with : One of your friends.

The music was deafening. The alcohol strong. The smell of weed very evident next to the sweet perfume and strong cologne in the air.

You currently stood in the kitchen, your body leaning against the counter, the drink in your hand almost empty, Henry had left to find Victor about 20 minutes ago and was still gone. So you were stuck listening to Eddie and Richie argue about who was more drunk, though it was obvious that Eddie was fully sober while Richie was near cross faded, as he had chugged a bottle a vodka, which surprisingly stayed down and was now lightly a joint with one hand and a cigarette in the other.

Eddie obviously struggled with keeping the dark hair boy to stand straight, but the small smile on his face proved to you that they were definitely more than friends.

A small tap on your shoulder snapped you out of your small daze, you smile widely hoping it was Henry but instead found it to be Victor.

You still smiled but it faded slightly when you looked behind him, noticing Henry was no where to be found.

"Hey Y/n, I was looking for you, do you know where Henry went?" He asked, his head leaning closer to yours, you smelled no booze or weed, which surprised you majorly.

You shook your head and downed the rest of your drink, "No? He left around 20 minutes ago to go find you?" She yelled over the music. Victor's face scrunched up before sighing.

Before Vic could say anything a very high Patrick slammed his body into His. Sending his body to knock into yours, though his hand shot out to keep you from falling.

"Dude, what?" Vic asked sharply. Patrick giggled at him, a small lazy smile on his lips.

"Henry is fucking his girl in Greta's bedroom. Everyone is crowded upstairs, but it don't really sound like y/n, she had higher pitched mo-"

Patrick's voice cut off when he saw you. His mind obviously working hard to figure out how you had gotten downstairs so fast. Though it clicked.

It was you Henry was fucking.

You froze, your hand dropping your cup. Victors hand was still on your back. His surprise equally as huge as yours. Your lips clamped shut when you felt your legs move. Suddenly you were pushing and shoving your way through the stairs and hallway.

You heard the whispers. Wait..is that y/n? I thought she was in the room? Henry cheated again?

The anger in your blood boiled as you literally kicked the door. A brown haired female quickly looking towards the door.