╳ Request Pref. 10 ≫ Miscarrage

Request by : @uabestboiWarning: this chapter might be very sensitive for some viewers, so please don't read it if it will be triggering to some of you guys

Warning: this chapter might be very sensitive for some viewers, so please don't read it if it will be triggering to some of you guys.

Henry Bowers ✡︎
⇢ You knew something was wrong as soon as you woke up, the feeling of stickiness and warmth fresh between your legs.
⇢ You were at least five months pregnant. Showing more and more each day.
⇢ you had woken up Henry and before he was even fully awake, you were both on the way to the hospital.
⇢ Sadly, you had been right. Something was wrong. Very wrong.
⇢ this caused a huge emotional damper on the two of you, and soon, the breakup came.
⇢ You had both changed completely after losing someone you both didn't know, but wanted to see and love.

Victor Criss
⇢ It started with cramps and sharp abnormal pains. And soon what felt like your water breaking, the smooth flow of blood had ran down your legs.
⇢ The trip to the hospital was quick, you hadn't been more than two months along. And you were frightened.
⇢ You were both in shock for weeks after being told the news that the little kicker. Wasn't there.
⇢ Victor stayed with you for hours, making sure you were okay.
⇢ Even though things were rocky, you both stayed strong for each other.
⇢ Promising that if you could, you both would try again when things were better.

Patrick Hocksetter
⇢ Nothing really appeared wrong, mostly because you thought that the pains were normal. But after a trip to the hospital, you both realized it was the complete opposite.
⇢ Patrick felt bad for being relived and he felt guilt for feeling that way, but somehow you felt the same way.
⇢ It hurt, suddenly feeling empty but soon, life seemed to move slowly and half normally.
⇢ Patrick was pretty supportive, explaining that if you wanted, you could try again when things were smoother.
⇢ It was a surprise to lots of people that you didn't break up. But you both could handle the rumours.
⇢ It was hard. Though with the support of you love. It made things easier.

Belch Huggins
⇢ It broke you. Laying in the hospital bed. Being told that the small child, hadn't survived the birth.
⇢ You later in bed for weeks. Not feeling the energy to get up. Not wanting to feel the emptiness in your arms.
⇢ Belch had tried to keep you calm, but he was constantly pushed away.
⇢ The relationship started chipping more and more and more and before you knew it. The two of you had split.
⇢ Well it didn't last long. But it did give you the time to be able to heal from your emotional burden.
⇢ The break up had helped more than you wanted to admit.