Last Hope

What if sirat is naira.....

What if dadi lied...

What if sirat believed dadi / maudi's lie and living sirat life due to her memory loss...

What if kartik couldn't identify naira's body (They didn't show the face)

What if ranbir felt it's not his lady love...

What if sirat recollected her memory while she in touch with ranbir.She must be felt uncomfortable.......

But there is so many what if....
For the last time let's give a benefit doubt of yrkkh.

Moudi or dadi may be didn't want to lose her or wanted to protect property from sheela's hand and that's why gives her sirat's identity.

Then question arises where is real sirat and what happened to her??

Why kartik can't identify her body???

Why naira eka sirat felt no motherly love for children?

Where is the tattoo??

So basically there is no logical justification of sirat being naira.

If they want to do it, they should come with a serious back story which is impossible.

CVC just ruined the show and killed Kaira

Even I have so many complaints against kartik in this track.But i don't wanna ruin my mood.I just don't know this kartik.

He emotionally moved on....It's evident.

And what's cvc?They just don't anything else except marriage.. Kartik have to marry thrice in a year.

Soon he will create history. He is so weak..He is ready to marry anyone sake.

Kairav understand the fact sirat isn't his mom.So is this marriage essential?

Why didn't kartik make understand him it's not possible?

And manish Goenka..Unbearable man.

Who is the hell to fix kartik's marriage without his consent?

And dear cvc do you know about anything about single parenting??

Open your eyes and looks arround.In this world there is single mom and dad who is raising their children.

Marriage is a part of life.
But life is not all about marriage.

PS-They fix marriage but doesn't feel to inform singhania?Where are they? In mars??

During famous gungoor dance they even doesn't remember naira for once.

Last time kartik waited for naira 5 years.But this time not 5 month.

As per my knowledge if anyone has died in hindu family then certain period no marriage or other ritual can't be done.

May be they didn't consider her family and that's why oust her if anything happened against their interest.

I can write 1000000 lines.

(Here I first penned down something about this track.)

Really is naira's death necessary?
Without her death you can show us thousands episode.

It's better you appoint new creative team.Don't misuse their talent.

Bring back naira only.

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐