Yeh Kya hogaya

Still 1 vote left to reach the nominal (40) target.

It's my irony of fate I get silent readers(last read 374).It's so difficult for you to press the below ★ sign.🤦‍♀️😡🤦‍♀️

Thank you who spares a second and do votes and comments.

Still 1 vote left to reach the nominal (55) target.

..................

Not only Kunal but someone else was also hearing their conversation, it's none other than Karthik's sherni. Naira came to college during break and was trying to find Karthik so that she could teach him a lesson for playing with her alarm clock. As she was passing by she was Kunal and thought of asking him whether he knew where Karthik was. when she was coming closer to him, she saw that he was talking to peon and she heard the part where Ramu said to stay away from Karthik as he is gay. After hearing this she started laughing and moved from there so that they couldn't hear her and thought "Now who will help you to save yourself from this Mendak, but I do feel sad for him. I don't know what happened that Ramu Ji thought something like this about him. Anyway, I am gonna take revenge on him by teasing him with this. Just wait and watch Karthik.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As it was lunch break Naira moved towards the canteen. Entering into canteen she searched for Tanvi, as she had messaged Naira saying that she is in the canteen. Looking around Naira found Tanvi sitting with someone, she couldn't identify the person as his back was facing her. So she started to walk towards the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand, Tanvi was sitting with Kunal and discussing about Naira as she didn't come for the first half.

Tanvi - Yaar, where is this Naira? She didn't even come for the first half, she also messaged me a few minutes ago saying that she has reached college.

Kunal - Maybe she went to class, to find you.    

Tanvi - No, I messaged her that I am in the canteen and asked her to come here. Anyway even if she had to college on normal timing there was no difference as Mr. KG didn't take the class. I wonder what happened to him, I mean I heard that he came to college at the normal timing.

While Tanvi was saying about Karthik, Kunal's mind drifted to whatever Ramu said to him. He thought of telling Tanvi all the chaos that happened today.

Kunal - Ya I even bumped into........... 

As he was completing his sentence, he saw Tanvi waving her hand to someone behind him.

Here naira reached near the table and waved her hand at Tanvi who was looking at her and sat next to her, that's when she saw that the other person was Kunal.  (Now Kunal, Naira, and Tanvi are friends)

Naira - Hi Tanvi , Hi Kunal.

Tanvi and Kunal - Hi Naira

Tanvi - Naira Yaar, why are you late today, you even missed the first half. 

Naira - Actually I woke up late today so I thought I will come during lunch break.