Kaira in Video Calling

Thanks for the response.Hope you are fine by the grace of God.

Enjoy reading.

Naitik-kartik your phone is ringing.Receive the phone call.

At last mojnu kartik comes back from flasback.

He smiles foolishly.

Kartik-Hello maa how r you?Are you taking your breakfast?

Sawrna-How can I take my breakfast without my son??

Kartik-Mom this is not fair.You should take care of your health.

Sawrna-When my son is with me I should not worry about anything.

Kartik-uhh mom..I am coming home within 10 minutes.We will take breakfast together.

"Papa I have to go now."

And naira please don't move too much and take care of yourself."

He wants to kiss naira's forehead but reality is very harsh.

Naira looked at him blankly and in reply she only nodded her head.

Two hours later

Naira expects kartik phone call but no phone call comes.She feels disgusting.

Last two days proximity always reminds her their old days.If she gets time machine defiantly she will go back to the time when they are together.

Luv kush's entry to singhania sadan

Luv kush-How r u bhabi?Does your leg still paining?We are extremely sorry.We should not to force you for playing with us in outside.

We are very sorry.

Naira-It's okay my baccho.When my luv kush is with me such pain is nothing matter to me...And don't forget your bhabi is not so weak.She is a sherni.

When I will come round we will play a lot of outdoor games.Okayy???

Luv kush-Hugs her.Thank you bahbi.
You are the best.

1 hour later

Kirti-Your jiju (naksh) bought a latest version video games.Go and play.

Naira-yeah luv kush go.From a long time you are siting here.You must be feel bored.

Luv kush-Sorry we can't go.We are on duty and on duty time no playing is allowed.

Kirti Naira-What????

Luv-Vaiaa appointed us as his assistances.He assigned us an important  duty to take care of bhabi.

Kush-We have to keep an eye on bhabi.If she moves or tries to move,we will report that to our boss.

Kirti-Awwwww.Kartik is so cute

Naira's pov

Mindak ki bacchi you make me captive in my own house.Moreover you appoints two watchman.

Now I will teach you a good lesson.Otherwise I am not naira kartik goneka.

She phones him but his phone is switched off.Then she phones office number but the phone is continuously ringing.Nobody receives it.

At last the phone is received.His PA received the phone.

Hearing his word her face becomes pale.

She cut the phone in trembling hand.His words echoed in her ears

"mam sir is in delhi."

She whispers he leaves me again.Tears comes automatically from her eyes.She hides her tears.She should not fall weak this time.

Kartik's pov

Due to some official work I have to come dehli.It takes too much time to finish the meeting.Moreover I don't get enough time to inform her.I am sure she is now fully in her sherni mood.

Krishna gi please protect me from his wrath.

He phones her but she cuts the call.He keeps trying again and again.

He makes phone call his two angels.

"Luv kush where are you?In goenka vila or singhani sadan?

Luv kush-Vaiaa we are on the way.We want to stay with bhabi at night but nobody allows us.

Don't know why Bhabi seems so upset.(Report everything to kartik)

Kartik-Go back to ss and please keep the phone on video mood.She is not taking my phone.But beware nobody should notice it.

Luv kush-Okay vaia.We will do.But in return what will we get??

Kartik-Rishwat buri chese balok(Bribe is bad a thing.)But I can give anything to my little brothers

What's about the latest version video games??

Luv kush-yeahhh.Cool.
It's amazing. Thank you vaiaa.

Precap-Kaira conversation.

Desired votes-same (130-140)

Author's Note

Please do more votes and comments more.Still four votes left to complete the desired marks.

Next update will be fully kaira.

And I know you are following me for kaira/shivin story.

But do read my new  story " Unwritten Love".You won't regret and fall in love with the couple.

Already I have updated 3 chapters.Check it guys and do votes and comments.

Thank you.