Disappointed(Then vs Now)

It's not a update....

I am upset and totally disappointed. How can kartik hurt naira again and again?His behaviour is now unbearable to me.This yrkkh makers totally destroyed the character.

I just want to see him crying badly for his guiltness.And I want this time naira does not forgive him so easily.She should go far away goneka family.Then they realize her value.....

.............................. 
At present I fail to remember the exact reasoning behind this monologue.May be then I was pissed off kaira's divorce track and how kartik openly insulted her in mansi's marriage.I could still remember the way kartik wanted to proof she intentionally left the ring in house and the way he snatched the ring from her hand.He even didn’t  care or he didn’t look back when she winched in pain.

............................
After two years still same situation.
Eleven years has passed but he didn’t mend his way and he didn’t lesson anything from his past.

After watching today's episode a question arose in mind

"Does ego or anger triumph over love?"

CVC wants to proof it.They completely spoiled the purity of kaira's love.What is this yaar?

He brought flower for her,arranged the birthday party but couldn’t admit it before her.He made her cry on her birthday.

I cried when I saw those flashback scene.

Naira woke up in a smiling face but soon it faded away.Shs wished herself.Could't kartik wish her.Even he knew naira expected that.

At night he saw her crying but didn’t console her..& when naira thanked her for the arrangement he said he had done FOR  this papa.

Seriously kartik???Aren’t you happy seeing her cry?Your action force me to think like this.

When you openly blamed her,dragged her,insulted her,asked to leave her then why couldn’t you openly wish her.

Doesn’t you know naira needs you??

Between in almost every track cvc damaged his character.

Even he lost humanity too.He told naira to leave chori in road as she was living there before....

Again he only saw naira's fault.He didn’t appreciate her how she calmed down mannu.

My heart broke when nobody beside her in hospital while she was taking first aid and kartik glared her and she stepped two feet back in fear.

When everything is Alright he kept chanting meri naira but in tough time he didn’t think twice to blame her.His favourite line tumahare wajsei...

I really appreciate the way family support her this time,especially dadi and sawrna gi.They are being shown positive in every episode after post lockdown episode.

Though they didn’t blame her still they seeked forgiveness.

It should be kartik and kirti seek forgiveness to naira for their unforgivable deed.

Though family knew kartik was wrong still they didn’t confront before him.May be the reason is he is the son of the family.It’s easy to blame daughter in law and oust her from the house.

I really love the way naksh took stand for naira.Even today's episode he told kirti behaved unreasonably along with kartik.

I think kirti is hiding something very big.

As manish gi is ill now CVC will give full focus to kaira and keesh.Hope kartik belief naira.

P.S-Though I can't imagine this flower girl as kaira,I like her screen space.They way she said kitkit😂😂

She even felt sorry for naira and noticed how kartik rudely behaved with naira.

Hope our kaira will be back soon.

I want back 2016-2017,raghab trackwala kartik.

Sometime I think his love is blind and toxic.

When he loves his real maa he fails to see manish gi sawrna's love

When he supported sawrna he overlooked naira's pain

And same things repeats in manish gi track.

When he will realize everything???When he will learn to balance relationship?When???One can be forgiven once for his mistake but he makes it habit.

If possible please make a buzz on insta and request dkp,Vyasbhavna gi not to spoil kartik's character and purity of kaira love.

##Share your opinion and follow shivin story "make you my queen " too.

Do votes and comments.

Desired votes-70.

Pardon for the unwanted mistakes.

🙂Thank you.🙂