One more pyaar ki dushman

A big update.
Enjoy reading & do votes and comments.🙂

Recap-  Naira reaches the college and goes towards her class. When she arrived, Kunal started to tease her, but this was interrupted by Karthik, who was fuming in anger seeing them together. While Karthik was taking the class, he saw that Kunal was calling Naira. After this, two of the girls from the class asked Karthik to explain something. During both, Karthik noticed that the girls were over-friendly with him, but he just ignored it. Naira saw this and got jealous. When the class got over, Naira followed and cornered Karthik in an empty classroom. She removed her dupatta to show him what has he done. As soon as she removed it, Karthik couldn't stop himself from laughing. Seeing him laughing at her misery, Naira got more enraged by this. She pulled him closer by his collar and looked into his eyes.

Naira- Tumhe badi hasi aarahi, do you how many times I washed it?

Karthik- It will get off by two days, and it's a weekend too.

Naira- toh kya hua meri bohot saari weekend plans the, saab kuch kharab hogaya.

Karthik- Hum ghar pe baith ke bhi bohot kuch kar sakte hai biwi ji.

He said this by pulling her closer. Due to shyness, she turned her head towards her the door. That's when she noticed that the same girl who asked Karthik doubt was standing there and talking to someone. When she saw that Esha was going to turn backward, She looked at Karthik, and without thinking twice, she kissed his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Due to shock, Karthik doesn't respond. Sensing this, Naira broke the kiss and looked here and there, feeling shy. Karthik was still in a daze, but soon he looked at her shockingly. He couldn't believe that his sherni just kissed him. To check whether it was true or not, he pinched Naira's hand. Due to pain, Naira shouted.

Naira- Owwww

To stop, Karthik kissed her, and now it was Naira's turned to be shocked. When she was about to respond, Karthik broke the kiss. Naira controlled herself from pouting as she didn't want him to know that she was not happy as he broke the kiss.

Naira[trying to angry]-Yeh kya tha?

Karthik-Kuch nahi bas abhi hissab barabar.

Naira-Kuch bhi

Karthik- Par tumne achanak mujhe kiss kyu kiya? Kahi tumne mind toh change nahi kara aur mujhe maaf kardiya.

Naira- Mera pati ko kabhi bhi kiss karu tumhe kya hai aur zyaada expectation maat rako. Mene abhi tak tumhe maaf nahi kiya hai, you need to try more.