Sweet torture

pranju1 This is for you....I miss you very much..

When you will join in wattpad again I think it brings smile on your face.

All the best for your exam.

I still miss you and will be miss you always.You are always in my heart.

Coming to the story

Kartik comes back from the past.

N-Quickly join dining table...yummy yummy food is waiting for you.

Don't be late.... I can't warm the food second time....Then you have to eat cold food and can't make any complain against me your personal Krishna gi.

K-tuba tuba...I never can think about it let alone do it.How can I make any complain against whom who makes food for me???

If I do it even kirshagi does not forgive me...Pap lagega.

N-Do you really mean it or mocking me??I can't understand this.

By the by stop your tarr tar and follow me.

Naira is about to leave the room...

She hears a big shout of kartik...Nahi....

kartik what happens?Why you you look so shocked????

Kartik( in low tone)tumne meri baal tod diye...oh bi ek nahi dui nahi pura ki puro das baal..

[You broke my hair.Oh God.You tore my precious hair.]

For this even kishnagi and ganga mayia will not forgive you.They will curse you.

Naira looks at him in disbelief.....

Why are you looking such away???Don't you recognise me....I am kartik goenka...

Naira gives three slow claps...Very lame jokes.

But kartik is another world....
He sadly looked his precious broken hair...

You can weep my hair softly...But how can you do it???tum toh sherni na..

N-Sukar manao maine siraf kuch baal tode hain...aur tum ganje nahi hue....

[you should be thankful your kishnaji...I only broke your few bunch of hairs and yet you don't become bald]

K-You are jealous of my soft siky smooth hairs.

Kartik( in mind) maan kar raha hai iska lambe lambe baal tode doon....

Then she can understand my pain...
Caressing his broken hairs

Naira-Sapne mein bi mat shochna

[don't think it by mistake or your dream]

Kartik-Krishnagi this is not fair...even now I haven't copyright over my own thinking....

By any chance are you changed my side....??Don't think I have a doubt on you....But nowadays you take her side....maine yeh baat se apne naraj hoon...

Naira-kiya badbada rahe ho?

Kartik-Kuch nahi..tumare samne to meri vaise bi balti band ho jaati hai....Sherni jo hai...

Naira gives him a angry glares and leaves the room

And burst into laughter.

Kartik sighes....and see the mirror and his broken hsirs.

Dining room...

Seeing so many food items he can't belief his eyes...His eyes pops out....All the dishes looks so yummy...No doubt she is an amazing cooker.

She gets the cooking quality from her mother.

Already water comes his mouth....But he is confused seeing the quantity  of the food...4/5 People can't  finish them.

Naira are you sure you make food for us...

Matlab???

I mean to say why did you cook so many food items??You must be tired,mustn't u??You should enjoy your (chutti) off day...

Naira-Uska tension tum muj par chor du..

(Don't take tension unnecessarily
Leave on me)

You don't take tension.... I know better what should I do or not....

kartik-Naira tum toh bura maan gayi meri baat sei.

I don't mean that.
He stammered..

Precap- Go with the flow.

Desired votes-115

Author's Note

Do votes and comments while you reading this story.

And do complete desired limits.

** Check "Make you my queen " & "Unwritten Love " too.

Already my head is paining writing hindi...My first attempt to write....All are welcome to rectify my mistake...

Love u all
Have a nice day.