Thank you

I joined this fantastic platform on 4 May 2018 and on 19 July I first started writing.In the short span of time I got more than 2.6k reads,562 votes and so many lovely comments.

Thanks all of you.Really it means a lot.

Kushishivin  Meghz26  Sherya
Azhaa shivin kaira
hakkabskka ishi
amanbagal5 all if you are my inspiration.

By reading your story I have developed a feeling to write something.And I sketch out my imagination into a story.

I just can't think how khusi writes so many stories on a day.

The way Meghz26 describes every character's  emotion it’s just mind blowing.

I must say hakkabakka sherya and amanbagal5 you guys have a lot of patience.Thanks for such amazing big big story.

Author's note

I know today I do a lot of bokboK(unnecessary talking)and many feels irritated.Sorry for that.Just expressed my feelings.

N.B-My exam is knocking at door and for this unable to update till 10 August.Don't forget  me.Bye.
........................................

Awww may be I was so happy then.

After all it's my first writing and glad to see that you guys still appreciate me in the same way.

Thank you all of you who have ever supported me,encouraged me.Really it means a lot.