Naira again in GV

Don't worry friends.I won't stop
updating for silent reader or less voting.

But sometimes it really hurts and that's the outcome of my outburst & it’s natural too.I am also human being and have a expectation too.

When you regularly follow my story in return can't I expect more response, votes or comments??

If possible think from my perspective.
I hope you can understand my pov.

Coming to the story

11 a.m
Singhania house

Naksh naira and natik woke up late in the morning and for this bhabi maa and devyani scolded them.

"Munna you should not play video games at late night.Now see ur bp is high"

Bhabima scolded naitik gi.

They said sorry together.

At that time chitti moharaj comes.
He seems very tensed.

What's the matter?Why r u looking so tensed?Is everything okay in ur house- devyani asked being concerned.

Everything is okay in my house.
But here something is definitely wrong.

What??

Yes maa gi.I see some footprints in the mud.May be it's a thief because his footprints near the pipe.

May be he tries to enter the house by climbing those pipe.

But here is everything fine.
Devyani proposed to scan the house &
They get puzzled.

But it is very strange.Nothing is missing.
Thanks god.Next time we should more careful- nani states

Naira comes her room and sees a blue bottom.She pick up it.It seems very familiar to her.

But it doesn’t belong to her father or vai.Is it belongs to so called mysterious thief?No.

It's very expensive bottom.Then who is the owner of the bottom this question struck her mind.Only one name comes her head.But how can is it possible -
she thinks.

She takes the bottom near her heart and smiles unknowingly.

Leaps of the 10 day

Naira comes back gv today as she is fine now.

Seeing the  bad condition of room naira is going to be faint.The whole room is totally in messy state.

Each and everything of the room is in bad condition.Nothing is kept its proper place.The blanket is not folding.One part of the bad sheet touches the ground.2/3 shirts are kept in the couch.She shouts kartik's name.

Kartik comes to her hurriedly.Naira why r u shouting?Again u get hurt?He bents down to check her leg.

No kartik I am absolutely fine in physically.

Then why r u shouting???(surprised)

What's this?She points at the messy state of the room.

Kartik can understand it.She clearly know naira doesn't not like messy room.Earlier even by mistake kartik put wet towel in bed his sherni scold him a lot.

What?It's my room.

Very funny.I know it.But why....

Before starting her scolding kartik himself surrender to her.

Sorry naira.Give me 5 minutes to clear the room.He takes the shirts and tries to fold it but can't fold properly.

Naira smiles.

When he opens the closet for keeping shirt ,then 4/5 shirt automatically drops at the ground.

Kartik you need not do anything.Like previous you just can increase my workload.

Nothing has changed.

Now I have to fold 2  more shirt.

Kartik feels very shy.Sorry but you take rest.You will be tired.I can manage.

I know now you can manage everything.
Naira mocks him.
I am fine now and I can do it.

Okay u sit in the bed and fold the shirt.I keep them in closet.
Kartik tries to give her rest.

Naira smiles.She says okay mindak naturally.(old habit)

Kartik feels so much happy hearing this word after a long time.

When naira fold a shirt he sees one bottom of the shirt is missing?

Precap-still don't  know

Author's Note

Do votes and comments &
Follow "Unwritten Love."

Happy reading.