Where is Kartik???

Sorry for the late update.But I would like to thank all of you for your immense support and making first in ranking.

Coming to the chapter

Flashback

Kartik-Naira for the last time I am requesting to take the medicine.

It’s sound threatening tone more than requesting tone.

But naira is naira.She doesn't care anything and be it’s a threat.She makes face in different style to irritate kartik.

Kartik-Please naira take the medicine..you are a good girl,aren't you?(now he is requesting her)

But naira nodded her head and smiles to irritate him more(after all she is a naughty girl and loves to tease her mendak)

Without teasing him her day can't be completed.

At last kartik lost his sprit and thought to use his last weapon.

Naira if you don't take the medicine I will call papa right now...

Naira-Chi chi mindak..What will papa think about you?

He will think you are a worthless person and that's why you can't manage to agree for taking medicine.

Your good reputation will tarnished.

His face becomes pale.In a very low tone naira please take the medicine.

Seeing his face naira melts but thinks to continue her little drama....

Ughh kartik I hate this medicine.It tastes so bitter...

Kartik-Ok don't take..There is a large chocolate box in my drawer.I think I should give it to luv kush.

Now he is blackmailing her.

Naira-Noooooo(a big shout).I just make fun of you.Nothing else.Give the medicine right now.

Kartik-This is ok sherni.I do the same thing to you also-Just make fun with you.

Naira-Matlab??

Kartik-Nothing.It can be said tit for tat.

Naira-Whatever I am not like you.Give me the medicine.

(She angrily takes the medicine but in mind different calculation is going on...)

Nowadays this mindak becomes so much smart..no no not smart...today he becomes oversmart.It may be effects of me.I am so proud of you naira.

She takes the medicine.

Yuck.

Kartik brings out the chocolate from the drawer and copying his line which she thinks about him
(after all they are soulmates.)

Whatever you are thinking about me is wrong.I am not so much bad or smart.I am your mindak only and so I know how to handle you.And nobody have enough power or strength to fight with you except me;the kartik goenka.

But naira is now another world.She eats the chocolate with full concentration.Seeing her condition kartik laughs.

Naira Would you please give me a bite chocolate?

Naira instantly understands the meaning of the chocolate but pretends not to understand it.

She gives him a chocolate.

This is not fair Krishna gi.Abi thak she can't understand my code language.Mei naraj hu app sei
(For this i am angry with you)

Naira-Karti....k kartik???What are you thinking? Why didn't you take a bite of chocolate???

Kartik-You don't need to take the burden and to give me anything.I can take it my own special way.He immediately kisses him and with the span of time it becomes deep.with the passage of time it becomes a passionate kiss. 

End of Flashback

Present time

Naitik-Kartik your phone is ringing.Receive the call.At last he back from the past.

Precap-Go with the flow.

Desired votes-As usual between 130-140.

Please give the Same amount love my new sarun story "Unwritten Love".

First chapter has been updated.Please check out and do votes and comments.It means a lot to me.

A/N

Thanks all for your support.Actually in serial already kaira milan is happened.But my story is still far away from the milan.If you guys want it to continue let me know otherwise I will finish between 2/3 episode.

When I plot the story I think after the divorce drama again I send naira in mumbai and after a lot of drama a proper milan will be happened.But it is a long process and many of you may be lose your interest.

Happy reading.
Thank you.

I would like to recommend to read this story these amazing active friends.Perhaps you missed the story as I have started writing almost 2 years ago.It’s my first story and last month I started republishing it.Hope you like it and eagerly waiting for your reviews.

-Dreamfantasyy  bhumivashisht9 deepthi321 saisudharani loverofshivin   oindrila_mandal-

Joshivinita pankhuri236  AimanShah manha20  Vanshu_j
komal_1904  Kaira_reader3104 kairashivinfan   AhmadZia0   kairamybae Mahek_ Boomish greeshma0192 Kairalover20 Dhabi84  just_speakss vaishu66 amilicous Riyasha777  percemetisandnatcap SONAKN Nishra5 Straw005 momoshivin23 Tales_World Devananda2000 12345uiop  PathanMaheraj tiger_girl3000  NiharikaJain440  vyomaa_verse SHIVINLOVE5 Soumyapandey1808 wingypink NishaJain324 shivinkaira_devakshi gowri_28 BhoomiShah001

P.S-Pardon for the unwanted mistakes.