Realisations

Before completing desired limits I am updating for some lovelies.Hope you enjoy it.

Kindly fulfill the desired limits.

.................................

Kartik's pov

Kartik like a macanic robot walks on and sits on the sofa.What did just she say?
She decided to divorce for me.For my happiness?

Really??
(He is sweating very badly)

Oh God What I have done?
Why can't I never realize her pain for a moment?
Why I only mourn over my pain??

Yes kartik you are selfish egoistic donkey monkey.He slaps his cheek for his unforgivable deed.

(He cursed himself)

How can I forget every coin has another side?How can I never think about her side?How can I fail to understand her point of view, her story too.

Yes I am bilnd.My love is blind.
Anger makes me a complete blind person.

Yes she is right.I hurt her a lot.I killed our love.In fact I give her the biggest pain of the world.

I held responsible her for shubam death.Maa & I behaves with her like shubam's killer.

Whenever the real fact was she tried to help my brother.

How many time she pleads to us but I we never pay heed to her words.

It's I who never take any step to solve our problem.While naira comes to my door with papa I asked her to leave.

Even when naira decided to divorce me I was hurt.In anger I also singed those bloody paper.But old kartik never ever did it.

I never noticed about my own action and my words.Shame on you kartik.

In college u also hurt her many times. Sometimes u make insult of her unnecessarily to take ur so called revenge.No it's not revenge.It's your so called ego.You did not like how naira ignored you and moved on.

But is she really moves on???No that's never can be happened.That tight hug of that day expressed her love for me.

In fact in these days whatever she has done only for my happiness. But she forgets my happiness lies with her.

But it's not her fault.I let her think to like that.I am responsible for this blunder.

Now it's my responsibility to again alive old kartik naira mindak sherni.Their unique love story can never be end like that.

....................

New morning

Kartik doesn't know when the long dark night has finished.Now it's morning. New morning brings new hope his life.He is determined to bring old naira kartik again.

So miss naira kartik goenka...hmmm..No..Miss singhania be ready to become miss naira kartik goenka again.

This time I love you so much that u can't stay away from me.Be ready for this love journey.He smiles like a fool.

In fact blushing too dreaming about their future journey.

Naira's pov

Sun light enters into naira's room through the window but still she is sleeping.

(Whole night she cries a lot.She just sleeps few hours ago)

However at last she wakes up.With a slow steps she comes out the room. She feels so low and lonely. She doesn't feel to do anything. So she decided to skip the breakfast and returns back her room.