Kartik cares for naira

Though target limits isn't completed,it has been updated.Plz before reading do complete the desired limits of previous chapter.Plz be an active reader.🙏🙂

Naira was still inside the elevator. She hasn't reached her apartment. The lift stopped three times, and it took a lot of time to convince the people that the elevator wasn't going downwards.

Naira- Yaar aab main agar paach minute main nahi pahucha toh Karthik aajayage. Par agar voh dusri lift mein already ghus gayi toh. No Naira tum negative part nahi sochoge positive socho jaise Dadi uski class lerahi oh ya isi aur se baat kar rahi ho yes. [ Karthik is right kitna dusht biwi hai uska]😁🤭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At last, Naira reached her floor. The first thing she did was to check if the second elevator was coming up or not. When she checked, she noticed that the elevator was still on the ground floor. So, she hurried towards her apartment, unlocked the door, and run to her room to pack her things. Due to this, she forgot to lock the door from inside and left it slightly open. As soon as she reached her room, she started to pace around the room, looking for the things she wanted. During this process, her ankle got twisted, and she fell on the floor.

Naira- AHHHHHAA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand, Karthik was just planning what should he say to take revenge on his sherni, and also whatever he was gonna do, shouldn't hurt her, nor she shouldn't get enraged because this will only backfire him as he can't see this sherni sad nor he wanted any more fights. So he needs to take each step cautiously.🤣

Soon he reached his floor, and he was surprised because the elevator didn't even stop on any floor. Usually, around this time all the children would go outside to play, and both the elevator would be fully packed.

As he walked towards their apartment, he saw that the door was open. Seeing this, he got angry because of his wife's carelessness. She knew it was not safe still, she is doing the same thing. He walked faster, opened the door fully, and was about to call Naira but, before that, he heard his wife screaming from their room.

Karthik ran towards the room and saw that Naira was sitting on the floor holding her ankle with both hands. Seeing this, he somewhat understood what happened to her. He went near her and knelt down to her height, picked her in bridal style. He moved towards their bed and placed her on the bed. Naira was about to grab her ankle to soothe the pain, but Karthik stopped her, and he sat near her leg and put it on his lap.

Karthik- Naira tum neeche kaise giri, aur zyadaa dard toh nahi ho raha haina. I think should I call the doctor, hamara ek family doctor hai yaha unko call karta hu wait.

He was just rambling without even glancing at Naira while massaging her leg. Whereas Naira was looking at Karthik lovingly, but soon her expression changed as she saw that Karthik was taking out the phone from his pocket.

Naira- Karthik doctor ko bulane ki koi zarurat nahi hai, main bilkul tik hu

Karthik- Hai maine toh dekha tum kitni tik ho. tum itni zor se chilayi thi ki mujhe laga iss floor mein jo bhi rehte hoga vo saab dar ke bhaag jaye ge😁