A milestone

Well,I am always a good reader.When I first install wattpad and log in it I discover a new world.All the amazing books makes my day.

I don't remember when exactly I develop a feelings to write something.Whenever I read a book I wish I could like this.And finally one day I have started writing.

I still remember how much I excited that day.I count every votes,comments and followers numbers.And things still doesn't change.

Finally we are now family of 300.A big congratulations all of you.Thank you for being a part of my life.

It's good to see that My books entertain a vast number of people.All my books are read by thousands and till now I don't face any major problem here.

Here I get some amazing friends.I am thankful to Allah for that.My day is incomplete without talking with them.

This is a positive side of my writing journey.

On the contrary,

It takes a lot of time to sketch out a story plot and write.You guys maximum people read and follow my every story but never appreciate it,never cast a votes or comments.

I am sure You like it and that's why read every part of every story.Then what's the problem to cast a vote?It also cost nothing.Then why don't you feel to care about a writer feelings?

Earlier all these books stand first in ranking but I forget when my book last stand first.

I have to struggle for zarun story...

Undoubtedly, writing story isn't a easy task.A writer needs only your co-operation and appreciation and recognition.

Don't be miser to show your love.

Don't be feel her low.Sometimes somewhere it hurts.Hope you change your mind set and vision of thinking and care about other feelings.

And if you don't like simply unfollow or don't read.No reader, No expectation.

Don't feel offended or take it personally.I just penned down the bitter reality.Hope you understand my pov.

Here out of 300 only 50 ppl active.

.

N.B-I have started publishing 'make you my queen'.Back to back I published 2 chapter.Plz do check out.

After finishing make u my queen I will be publish "Power of love" and "Unwritten love".

Stay blessed.