Playful Emotions

Finally back.🤭🤭

Though it is my first writing,it is not finishing.I can't thank you enough for supporting me in these long years.😍

"Make you my queen" was completed last week.

Last two days I published new chapter of "Blood thirst" and "Unwritten Love"

Please do check them all and do votes and comments.

Thank you.😍

.................

Everyone was exhausted after all the class including the professors, It was the last period going on and you could completely see how much all are tired by their face themselves, all were eagerly waiting for the session to end so that they all could reach their home or hostels and spend rest of the day with their family and friends. But there were three people with different emotions, they were none other than Karthik, Naira, and Karthik's new admirer Naveen ( at least the name is revealed).

Karthik was feeling restless as well as a bit angry at Naira but he knew he needs to handle this matter maturely and wisely rather than getting angry at his Sherni because he knew if he got angry at her then she will do something more than what she has already done. Even though he doesn't know what has Naira done he kinda figured out it's something bigger than what he had thought because of the weird stare and whispers happening behind his back was giving him some obvious hints but what made him angry was not only students from Naira's class but students from other departments and other professors were giving him hard time controlling his anger.

Naira on the other side was scared to be confronted by Karthik, she knew if he gets to know about the things that she had done he would get angry and will do something which will make her regret the thing which she did and she was also guilty because at that time all she wanted is to take revenge but now listening to everyone saying bad things about her Pati is not going well with her. All she wanted to do is to punch at peoples faces who are whispering about her Mendak.

Last but not least Naveen AKA Karthik's new admirer, was busy in his dreamland imagining some lovely scenarios with our one and only Karthik. He was just waiting for the last period to end so that he could go and talk to Karthik, unlike others who were eagerly waiting to go home.

Naveen- Today is the day, I am gonna propose to Mr.KG and ask him out for a date. I have been keeping this in my heart for a long time since I got a green signal today, I am gonna express my feeling toward him.Aaj toh mein karke rahunga.

Soon the moment each one of them was waiting was here the bell rang all the students and teachers started to pack their bags. Naira was packing her bag in a hurry that was when Tanvi asked her something for which she was super thankful to her.

Tanvi- Naira wanna do a sleepover today.

Naira- [Excitedly] Of course why not, Jab Se wapas aaya hu tabse bas classes aur assignments mein hi fasi huyi thi , ab toh mein free hu. (After coming back I was behind classes and assignments now I am free)

Tanvi- That's true. So sleepover is it at your place or mine.

Naira got panicked hearing this as she was sure Karthik is gonna come to her apartment rather than going to his own. Naira was zoned out and didn't reply to Tanvi. Tanvi looked up from her bag only to find Naira lost in her thoughts.

Tanvi- Naira, Naira, Nairaaaaaaa

Even after calling her so many times she was not replying, so Tanvi shook her and called her a bit louder.

Tanvi- NAIRAAAAAAAA

Naira got startled and looked around only to find some students looking at both of them weirdly. That is when Tanvi realized that there were some other students except them both. Both the girls got embarrassed and sheepishly smiled at others and apologized. Naira then glared at Tanvi and Tanvi looked back at her and said

Tanvi- Don't look at me like that it's your fault you zoned out again for the fourth or fifth time today, what are you thinking about?

Naira- Firstly the sleepover will be at your place, secondly nothing is wrong with me it's just that I am missing papa Bhai bhabhi and everyone at home after staying with them for so many days and suddenly coming back has taken up my mind.

Tanvi- Yeah it's fine, they might visit you within a few days don't worry and now leave this emotional thing, it's time to be excited. It's our first sleepover together, even my parents are not at home so we can have lots of fun.

Naira- [Smiling at her excitement] Wow, Today we are gonna have a blast.

Tanvi- No doubts.

Saying this both of them started to walk out of class talking to each other about random things. They were passing through corridors when Naira saw one of her classmates going towards Karthik's cabin. She got suspicious seeing his smile but it didn't bother her much, what mattered more was to get out of their apartment before Karthik comes and confronts her.

Reaching the entrance Tanvi asked Naira if she had to drop her. Naira refused and said she will go by bus.

Tanvi- Ok then reach my place by 6:30.

Naira- Okay baba I will reach before you even know.

Thinking about Karthik Naira started to walk towards the bus stand near the college.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand, we have Naveen who was walking towards Karthik's cabin he was happy that he was gonna propose to someone who he liked and it is a big thing for him because it is not that easy to live in a society like India where people still think being a gay is some kind of illness and are treated in a different from others even though it is fading away and they are accepted wholehearted but there are still some people who think like this. The same things have happened to Naveen even though his parents have accepted him but in college, he had been ragged and behaved rudely by other people. Somewhere he was feared of the thought of getting rejected by Karthik.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karthik was sitting in his cabin and doing some work. Earlier when the bell rang Karthik was all ready to go home and talk to Naira but at the last moment he got some work and now he was completing it. Even though he was working his mind was filled up with various thoughts. He even tried to get those thoughts out of his mind while he was unable to concentrate on his work. That's when he heard a knock on his door. Wondering who is it Karthik said

Karthik- Come in

The door opened revealing.....

Precap- Conversation between Karthik and Naveen and nok jhoks between Karthik and Naira.