Caring for Each Other-1

Hope all of you are fine by the grace of Almighty Allah.

Glad to see your response.Hope you enjoy this subject too.Spare a second and do more votes and comments.It means a lot to me.

Next Morning

As usual her daily routine naira wakes up before sunrise and straight goes to the kitchen.She wants to finish her cooking as early as possible she can.She doesn't want to create any scene unnecessarily.

Yesterday she understood that her mother in law didn’t appreciate her kitchen.

Perhaps she doesn't allow her entry to kitchen again.

She decides to make biryani for kartik.

Seeing biryani he must be happy.
I will send it lunch time.She thought..

(Naira thinks about it and smiles unconsciously)But soon her smile has gone vanish.

At the last moment sawrna ji had entered to kitchen.

Sawrna-You?Again in the kitchen?What are you doing here? making biryani?for whom?

Naira remains silent and looking down at the floor.

Manish ji is sleeping.Maa is performing puja.So this time who gives you permission to enter my kitchen again?.

Get out.(she shouts)

A fresh tears appears naira's eyes and it rolls down her cheek.

In very difficulty she utters only one word s..sorry.

At that time dadi entered to kitchen.

Dadi-Naira you should not be sorry.Still you are legally bohu of the house.You have same rights as much have sawrna and surekha.

So you can freely enter into kitchen without anyone permission.You have full authority to use the kitchen and to make any kinds of dishes.Who doesn't like she can cook for herself.

Sawrna angrily goes from there.

Kartik's pov

It's a bright morning of summer.The sun shines brightly. Our hero is sleeping like a log.The sunlight falls on his eyes and disturbs his sleeping.

He shouts in half sleeping state

Sherni please don't spread the curtain. Let me sleep and you come to me.(he expands his hands but nobody is there to hold his hand)

Whit a jerk he wakes up and his eyes is searching his naira.But she is not in room.The bed is empty.

He frowned.

Two little chamci is also not in bed.They all time stuck with their bhabi like a glue gam.Now they becomes early riser like their bhabi.But they can wake me up,can't they?

Oh my god!!!!!How can I forget this??It's already 8 a.m.

Oh my god today I am so late.Beta kartik hurry up otherwise you lose the strike of this crucial deal.

He quickly gets up from bed but groan in pain.A shouts automatically comes his mouth.

A terrible back pain and neck pain has suffered him.His whole body aches terribly and he can't move his neck.

In kitchen

Naira-Luv kush please go and check whether your vai is still sleeping or not?

Wake up him.

Luv kush-Sorry bhabi we can't do this tough job.You know na how is vai.We get tired to call him.He doesn't wake up so easily.

Naira-If he doesn't wake up so easily and does so much drama you can pour a bucket of water on him.It's my order.

Luv-Let's go kush.It will be more fun.

Seeing kartik bad condition they laugh but not forget to inform naira.Naira immediately run to kartik.

Naira-Kartik what's happened?What are saying luv kush?Aren't you move properly? Is there any problem?

At first kartik is surprised to see her concern for him.But he instantly composed his feelings.He yet did not forgot the experience of previous days.How his sherni intentionally teased him and did not make anything for him.

Kartik-Don't take any tension for me.I am absolutely perfect,fit and fine.You can go your favourite place; kitchen and make yummy yummy foods for your two little chamci.(he is jealous)

Naira's pov

Naira smiles.She can understand his mindak is angry and upset.

Don't be upset mindak.Very soon your anger will be melt like a ice.

Kartik tries to wear shirt but can't lift his hand properly.

Naira tries to help him.

Kartik-I can manage myself.

Naira-Oh really?Ok wear the shirt.

Kartik again tries but failed.

Naira snatches the shirt from kartik's hand and applies ointment  to his body and helps him to wear shirt.

Though kartik protest before naira but deep down his heart he wants it to be happened.He cherished the moment.

Her hand roaming around his body and he feels sukoon.

The moment is like heaven to them.They are so close to each other.They can feel each others hot breathe.

A bunch of hair disturbs naira.Kartik is about to brush them but in that moment pyaar ka dushman or other words kabab mei haddi luv kush enters the room.

Sorry sorry vaia bhabi.We don't see anything.

Badi papa is calling you as you are late for the office.

Precap-Go with d follow.

Desired votes-To get a new update you have to complete the desired votes limits 130 votes.

Author's Note

Though I am busy I write only for you.So don't be silent and do lots of votes and comment.

Truly speaking I am overwhelmed.I joined wattpad in May.It's only 1 month and 4 day as a writer I am here.In this short time I get so many love and for that I am thankful to you all.

My on-going stories are:

Make you my queen
We heal together (I amd Kaira_reader3104)write it.

Happy reading.🥰