Karthik 2.0

Thank you for completing the desired limits.And thank you Devananda2000 for everything.😍
.

Recap- Naira hurts her ankle, and Karthik takes care of her.

In the kitchen, Karthik was thinking about what to make for his biwi. After thinking a lot he concluded that he will make soup for Naira as there was a lot more time left to have dinner but the problem was he doesn’t really know how to make any other dish other than bread pakoda.

So he thought of asking for help from someone who he could trust, though there was an option to look for the recipe in Google he didn’t want to take any risk by doing this. 

Karthik called his sister because he knew Keerti would help him after listening to the situation. He knew she would tease him to his death but still, he has no way. Asking Swarna was a big NO.

Taking his phone, he called Keerti, after few moments she answered the call.

Keerti- Hello Bhaiya ji. Kaise yaad aaya aaj hamari.

Karthik- Keerti kuch zaruri kam hai isiliye tujhe call kiya.

Hearing his serious tone Keerti got alerted.

Keerti- Tum theek hona Karthik, aur Naira use kuch hua toh nahi na?

Karthik- Main bilkul teek hu par hai Naira teek nahi hai.

 Hearing this Keerti started to panic. In this span of two years, Keerti and Naira have gotten so close it is hard for people to believe they are not real sisters.

Keerti- Naira ko kya hu, Karthik sach main agar tumhare vajhese use kuch hua na main yeh bul jaogi ki tum meri bhai ho.

Hearing this Karthik smiled faintly but still, he got hurt hearing that she thought he would hurt his Jaan.

Karthik- Mana ki mene use bohot dukh diya hai keerti but meri situation tab teek nahi thi. Still, I know yeh ek excuse nahi ho sakta jo mene kiya hai that’s not fair. Par main aur intentionally ho ya unintentionally kabhi use hurt karne ki soch bhi nahi sakta hu.

Keerti was shocked to hear this, she never thought Karthik would change this fast. Though she knew her brother won’t be able to resist Naira, this was really shocking for and all she hoped was to see them back together the way they were before two years. The Karthik and Naira who was full of entertainment, and make any situation happy. All were missing their none stop banter and praying for their reunion.