Confession ho gaya

Boo!!
A big chapter alert.
Don't forget to press the below ★ sign for votes and eagerly awaiting for you reviews.

Karthik was sitting in his cabin and doing some work. Earlier when the bell rang Karthik was all ready to go home.By mistake,he couldn't afford to miss a second without his Naira.

But today,at the last moment he got some work and now he was completing it. Even though he was working his mind was filled up with various thoughts. He even tried to get rid off those thoughts out of his mind while he was unable to concentrate on his work.Those weird look,gesture,expression and reaction of the students made him puzzled.He got a very negative vibe."What's wrong with them??"he murmured.

That's when he heard a knock on his door,he stopped wheel of thinking.  Wondering who is it Karthik smiled.May be naira was there.

Karthik- Come in

The door opened revealing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Naira walked towards the bus stand she started feeling weird but she brushed it off. Reaching the bus stand, she waited for the bus. Even after few minutes, she couldn't find any bus coming. It was almost half-past four in the evening so she thought of going back to college and check whether Karthik is there or not. So she walked back to college.Even she wanted to say sorry to kartik.That harmless frank turned very dangerous. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karthik looked up to see the person who knocked on the door, Only to find his student standing near the door with a shy smile and looking at him dreamingly.

Naveen on the other hand became more nervous hearing Karthik's voice.He opened the door and found Karthik doing some work. He had removed his coat and rolled his sleeves up. He was looking super hot.

started to drool over him and think of some amazing scenes.

Seeing him lost in his thoughts Karthik calls him.

Karthik- Naveen, what happened, why are you here, kuch zaruri kam hai kya. [Hai bhai bohot zaruri kam hai]

 Karthik was asking so many questions one by one which made Naveen snap come out of his colorful dreams. Hearing so many questions made him more tensed. He never had a personal conversation with Karthik and his other teachers, unlike others. He had a shy personality and most importantly he was an introvert but now he is gonna have a real conversation with his long time crush Aka Karthik

Naveen- Yes.... sir with I wa--nted to say som---ething.Naveen stammered while he was saying.

Kartik noticed this and felt bad for him. Now Karthik's whole focus was on Naveen even though he wants to complete the works as soon as possible so that he could reach their apartment and confront Naira but he saw some kind of fear in Naveen's face.

 Karthik-  Ha bolo, kya hua, any confusion from today's portion or something 

Naveen didn't know how to ask him out. So he thought of asking a question to Karthik in that way he could slowly come up with a plan [ Par bechare ko pata nahi ki aab iska kya haal hone wala hai]