Flashback

OMG!!!!

3K VOTES & 30K READ....
Thank you very much...

It's unbelievable for me.Its my first writing and may be I have started writing it on 2 September of 2018.

From the very begining you guys always give me support and for that I am greatful to you....& again thanks to accepting a lazy writer.I will be happy if you do press the star mark for votes as it’s important for story ranking.

When you are enjoying I hope you also giving  me chance to be happy.I will be happy if it’s top in.ranking.

pranju1 this is for you.

Now it’s 74.5k read and 5.2 k votes.It means a lot to me.But will be more appreciate if you guys do votes regularly.

Coming to story

Kartik takes a long shower to divert his mind.

He keeps the wet towel in the bed and with a loud thud he lays down in the bed.....

What a horror move that it is...All the incident are coming into his mind one after one.

He wants to cherish the kissing moment but dare to think more about it....Softly he touches his cheek and smiles....

It’s a nice feelings.

What's wrong with sherni???Is she okay??

But he can't think more kyu ki her sherni not allow him to stay alone for a second.

She comes to room for checking whether  he takes bath or not???

Kartik what's is this??There I am warming food for you and waiting for you and here you are lying down peacefully.Very bad kartik.

Come and join with me.

Kartik instantly gets up...
Sorry naira

That's better..

kartik(irritated tone)Again you kept wet towel in the bed....May be thousands of time I forbid you but you never listen to me...

Sorry naira...I take...

kartik what's this?

Kartik( in mind) this time what I have  done for this she scolding me???

Are you a child???Still you can't weep your hair properly... Let me help you...

She snatches the towel from kartik's hand and starts weeping kartik hair roughly...

Ouch ouch.....Naira slowly.

But naira is naira she doesn't lessen her speed...

Kartik holds naira's waist in order to stand properly.Literarily naira is shaking his head with a great force.

In a moment naira's speed lessened...

She shivers feeling his touch.She herself even surprised to know after so many years kartik touch gives her the same goosebump same feelings same pleasure of earlier .....

On the other hand kartik is another world....He goes back to the past...

He irritated naira by keeping the wet towel in the bed or sometimes to tease naira he drenched her by his wet hair...

or sometimes he intentionally kept the towel or shirt in the room and when naira came to give them he made sure that naira couldn't escaped from hand and in the end they bath together which sometimes became a romantic and passionate love make out.....

It's done......What r u thinking so much????

Author's Note

Do votes and comments and next chapter wil be big.

So the last chapter  was read by 101 reader and voted by only 26 people.

Nothing  to say.I am fed up.

N.B-Giving double update "Unwritten Love" yesterday. Plz check out and do votes and comments too.

Have a nice day.
Thank you.