Ab kya hoga

Hello Guys,

How are you all?Hope you are fine by the grace of Almighty.Sorry for the late.But from now on you will get two updates in a week regularly.

And most important do votes,comment and follow if you are reading and following this book regilarly.It takes a second only to press d below ★ star sign.

I again repeat be a active reader for getting regular update.A big announcement is coming soon.

Anyways enjoy the chapter.I was laughing madly while I read this part.

Soon after the lunch break, everyone went to their classes but everyone was only thinking about Karthik. They couldn't think of anything other than that because he was one of the most good-looking professors they ever had, even students from other departments knew him. Some of the girls were sad as they had thought of asking him for a date, on the other hand, boys were shocked but some of them were happy. ( Karthik tho phas gaya)😉

**********************************

Students Of Naira's class were waiting for the next lecture to start. Soon the professor came and said something they didn't want to hear which is-

Professor - My session will be taken by Mr.Goenka as he couldn't take his class in his session.

As soon as she left the class, students on the front bench moved towards the backbench making the front benches empty, and started whispering about the new rumor. After few moments Karthik entered and the whole class went silent, he came near his desk and looked around only to find the front bench empty. Karthik looked at Naira who was already try to hold her laughter seeing her smiling he got suspicious and alerted as he knew she has done something but he didn't want to waste his time thinking about that and thought of asking her later on. (Bada Pachtaoge Bada Pachtaoge)

After teaching for some time he wrote some questions on board and told the students to solve them. While everyone was solving it Karthikk was walking around the class and he saw that girls were moving away when was walking near their bench.[Some girls even thought of pouring Ganga jal on themsevles]

When Karthik was passing by a student he saw that he was having some problem in solving the question so Karthik thought of helping him.

Karthik- That's not the way you do it, Rohan, let me show you.

Rohan- { In mind } Ram ram ram { To Karthik} It's ok sir I will do it myself or ask my friends.

Karthik got confused by seeing his reaction but being a great professor he started to show how to solve the question.

All students were now looking at both of them. After showing him how to solve it Karthik patted his back but he saw some discomfort in Rohan's face as well as in his body language. Now he was super suspicious, somewhere he knew it was some trap created by his biwi. He thought of asking her everything as soon as they reach their apartment. (Kuch puchne ka mauqa kaha milega Karthik aapko, Saari musibat aaj hi hojaye ga)

After a few minutes Karthik went near the board and thought of asking naira to solve one of the questions so that while she answers he can ask what did she do this time.

Karthik- I want someone to come here and solve the first question [ He acts as if he is looking around who to call and stops at Naira] Ms.Singhania come here and solve. 

It was shocking for Naira as well as everyone else too. Naira wasn't expecting him to call her, whereas everyone else thought he would call any of the boys. Tanvi nudged Naira as she was busy in her thoughts. Naira got startled and glared at Tanvi. She got up and walked towards Karthik while cursing him under her breath or you could say she already killed him in her mind. After reaching near Karthik, she gave him a death stare and grabbed chalk from his hand roughly, and started to solve the question. While Naira was solving the question Karthik was looking at her intently which made her nervous. After a few seconds Karthik thought of asking her what has she done which is making him restless.

Karthik- Naira what have you said to everyone because of which all are acting strangely today.

Naira- { Innocently looking at him battling her eyelashes} I didn't do anything, SIR. 

Karthik- Naira don't act all innocent I know you have something, So ab Seedha seedha bolo what have you done.

Naira- Sir as I already said I haven't done anything but all i can say is jo ho gaya hai uska "AAP'' kuch nahi kar sakte

She said this while emphasizing aap. Hearing this now Karthik got scared. Now he knows she has done something huge and it" gonna be hard for him to get out of it. Seeing him in a bewildered expression Naira knew that she had scared the poor soul to his death and smirked inwardly. During this conversation, Naira solved the question and lightly threw a chalk piece toward Karthik making him come back to reality. Karthik looked at Naira who was walking back to her desk.No one saw this small exchange between these both as all were trying to solve that question thinking Karthik may call them next. Soon the bell rang making everyone relive as the period was over. Our hero was lost in his thoughts but got startled by the bell and looked around only to find all looking at him, he got embarrassed to see this. He started to take his things and turned towards the class 

Karthik- For today this is enough, I want everyone to be prepared for tomorrow's class.

Students[All together]- Okay Sir

Nodding at them, Karthik walked out while secretly looking at Naira. Soon after he left the class everyone started to talk about whatever happened. Meanwhile, there was a person in the class planning something special in his mind

The person-{while smiling dreamily} After all the classes are over I will go and talk to Mr.Kg.

Soon the next professor came and all got engaged in the class.

***********************

On the other hand, Naira's Mendak was thinking about whatever happened in the class as it was obvious that his Sherni has done something because usually, the frit bench was always full of girls and they also fight for the front bench and clearly, Karthik liked this attention as it was his way of making his biwi jealous indirectly and it would undoubtedly work. Also, the body language of students also made him more restless making him think of all the worst scenarios.

Karthik- An mein kya karu {with stressed expression}.

              *===========*

Precap-  Karthik going for a date ? 
Target-Two third numbers of reader.

A/N

Hope you enjoy this part.We are waiting for your review.It means a lot.Your votes are important because it determines the book's ranking.

So don't forget to shower your love.
Stay safe at home.

Pardon for the unwanted mistakes.

Thank you.
Keep smiling.🙂🙂