Shadow of Old Kaira-1

Morning scene

A bright morning in goneka vila.The sun shines brightly and its ray enters into the room.The bright sunlight disturbs her sounds sleep and eventually she wakes up with a jerk.

"Where I am?"She looked at her surrounding and she tried to recollect the memory of last day.How could she forget this??

Right now she is his house;goenka vila.Suddenly she feels uneasiness.She doesn’t have any idea how she will pass this long period of times.It’s so difficult for her.But once she wanted to stay here for her lifetime;till her last breathe.

But her uneasiness run away because after a long period of time she sees one of the most beautiful scene of her life.

His fog Prince is sleeping peacefully.His messy hair is dancing on the sync of gentle breeze.A soft smile is crept on his faces.May be he is dreaming.

This scene makes her day.She really wants to know about his dream.Does she anymore come his dream??

She can't understand how someone look both cute and hot at the same time.She admires her mindak.She feels a strong urge to hug her mendak,feel her.She just wants to touch those messy hairs.

Suddenly her phone rings and she comes back into reality.Seeing the caller id she smiles.

It's her papa's phone who supports her in every situation.And most importantly  trust her undoubtedly whatever the matter or situation is.He never wants any proof for this.

Naitik- Princess are you fine?Is everything okay  there?What about sawrna ji?Is she mistreated with you?

Naira- Relax papa and be cool.Everything is all right here.

Naitik-promise me that you don't hide anything from me.

Naira-Ok papa.Really all is well here.I do a lot of masti with luv kush.And after coming here maa and I yet didn't face each other.We don't cross each other path.

Papa-But beta what if sawrna gi

But naira cuts his word

Oho listen papa carefully and takes it as both order and request.

Please eat properly and take medicine in time and don't eat sweet too much.Otherwise I will come there to scold you.Then you will face this angry sherni.

Naitik-Ok meri maa.I will do everything.take care.
.......................

Cutting  the phone she goes to wash room.She combs her long hair.A little drop of water falls on kartik face.It breaks his sound sleep.

After long two years he is watching her beautiful wife before him in the very morning.He sees she is combing her long silky hair.The light of the sun falls on her body as if sun kissed her.She feels jealous.

She looks divine.He whispers.

He just wants to hug her tightly.But reality is reality.He pretends to sleep and admires her in such way so that she can't catch him.He doesn't want to catch red handed.He even doesn’t want to create any awkward situation between them.

A little amount of water drops from her hair and it makes her shoulder wet.

' How careless she is?She never grows Up and can't  take care of herself'.-he complained in mind

In their old days he used to wipe her hair with the towel so that she couldn’t catch cold.

He feels do it again...

Precap- Naira's first day at kitchen.

Desired votes-As it’s already voted 97 so desired limit 140 only

A/N

I think I don’t continue two story at the same time.From now on I will continue "Make you my queen "

After finish this I will continue this story till then do votes and comments.

Thank you.
Take care.