Accepting kairat through naira's soul

Well,it is known to us how kaira are as a couple.Aren't they always take oath that they're inseparable even death can't separate them.Then what happens now?
And after naira's death her personality totally has changed.She is encouraged kartik to marry sirat.And those dialogues  are dam funny.Come on dkp, in 21 era you use 80's trick.Show something new.

And those line sound more justification to kartik's third marriage.

Naira comes and says you have warded off bad sight from this. He hugs her and says you always overestimate me. She asks what can’t I do. He says I can’t get my love back. She says Naira can’t get alive, but love can come back. He says no. She says yes, when it has to come, then you can’t stop it, you feel the love lacking. He says yes, everyone is here, you, your memories, kids, family and business, but there is a thing lacking. She says love is lacking. He says its your place. She says memories can’t take the place of love. He says you are my love. She says I have left, give my place to someone else. He says just you have the right on me. She says when someone claims the right on you, you can’t refuse, don’t worry, it will happen when its destined. He asks why are you saying this. She closes his eyes and disappears.

If sirat is destiny then where is naira's place??She is only baby machine of kartik's child.

In other episode starts with Naira saying Sirat loves you, Ranvir isn’t wrong, you have to give yourself and love a chance. Kartik shouts I can’t do this. Manish hears his shout and goes to see.

After naira's death fan were dying for seeing kaira moment/falshback/kartik's pain etc.That time no kaira scene and even kartik didn't have a time to remember naira and how happily he danced with sirat and now they're showing his eternal love for naira.Sometimes it looks so fake

He is the most luckiest munda of itv who gets opportunity to marry every year.It will be his third marriage.Let's not count his multiple marriage-remarriage- divorce with naira.
They are using every tricks and way for justification kairat.Now kartik is the protector of sirat and he can't deny ranveer's last wish.

N.B-When ranveer's mother slapped and blamed sirat instantly sawrna and kartik's scene flashed before my mind but alas they forget their karma let alone regretted.DKP is recycling the same track in different pattern.Main theme is unchangeable

They killed naira in a day but they killed kartik's character everyday.If they want still they can show naira is alive.In fiction everything is possible.But they're shipping their so called karismatic jodi kairat.They don't value kaira and fan's emotions.