• sweet visit •

"He's sooooo cute, Naomi," you whined to your best friend across the bench who is indulging herself in her bento box and your homemade pastries you happily brought for her lunch.

It's been a few days since your last encounter with the pretty boy and his son in the busy street of Tokyo. From that day, you were swimming in admiration and thought nothing but him and his charming self throughout your daily life, wondering how Tetsu is been doing these days after the scarring incident of him being lost.

You only realized it when talking to Naomi at her campus and you promised her you would spill the details of the hot daddy you met on the street.

She stared at you with interest, truly engaged in the conversation and your star-gazed expression plastering your face. Her carton of banana milk was clutched in between her hand as she sucked the last ounce of liquid in her now empty box, finishing with a slurping noise from her straw.

"And you didn't get his number?!" Naomi pressed, almost looking annoyed that you didn't muster up the courage to make a move.

A breath exhaled from your lips in frustration just by thinking about it while you cradled your head with your two hands underneath your jaw. "I know, I know. But I wasn't going to hit on him with his kid there! Plus, I don't know if he's seeing anybody or if he's married. It would be inappropriate to ask him out after he reunited with his lost son."

"Ugh, you should've been more forward when he asked to repay you. Like damn, I would've taken the opportunity and make him pay for my dinner and dessert," she quickly explained which is a no surprise hearing it from her. Naomi had a case of men asking her out and she accepts only because she gets a free meal out of it. In comparison to you, you were more selective on guys and, in her words, difficult to approach.

"Have some decency," You laughed. "I'm not a gold digger like you."

"Hey, as long as they're willing to pay for me, I'm game," she wavered playfully and took a bite of your cream puff filled with strawberry filling. Those were simply her favorite. "Isn't he some hot professional athlete or something?"

"Is he?" Your brow raised and then you watched Naomi opening her phone up as her thumbs rigorously tapped on the screen in search for something. Eventually, she flashed you her phone at your face and you instantly rekindled the familiarity of Tooru's image, displaying various pictures of him in his sport uniform so proudly on Google Search.

Instantly, you were entranced.

You were about to steal her phone to examine those delicious internet photos of him in his game mode stance but Naomi pulled it from your face with a snicker.

"So it is him," she brushed her silver bangs past her dark eyes, then she giggled at your expression, catching you off guard. "That's a look I've never seen on you before."