• pretty please •

You wanted to savor the moment longer while feasting your eyes on Tooru's dazzling smile blinding your sense of reason. Suddenly, you forgot where you are and why you're here but you solely know your purpose in this life and that is to appreciate this man like no one else can. Praying to the Gods above, for once they were siding with you and blessed your day to see him once again.

"[Name]! It's so nice to see you again," beamed Tetsu as he ran to the tall counter with his head poking at the edge. You can only see his big brown eyes peeking above, desperately trying to greet you with a wave.

You snapped from your daydream and grinned down at the little boy who is jubilant as ever. "Hey, Tetsu. What are you doing here?"

"We came to see you," he replied immediately which it surprised you that they remembered where you work at. He then raised his hands above his head to show a rubber dinosaur figure. "I want to play! See?"

A chuckled seeped out of the taller man while approaching his child with a hand patting his head. "Hold on, she's at work now. We can't bother her while she's working."

You heard him relieve a disappointed 'aww' and lowered his dinosaur to his chest sadly. Stifling a laugh at the child's behavior, you wished you could spend a little bit of time with him if you could. Tooru rubbed at the back of his head, shaking his hair in embarrassment.

"Sorry if we're disturbing," he pardoned with a weak smile and blinked with apologetic eyes. "Tetsu couldn't leave me alone about seeing you, so I hope it's okay if we stop by for a bit. Isn't that right, Testu?"

"Right!" his small thumb pointed up at you.

So he was the culprit who brought his hot dad to your cafe.

Think I might start liking kids from now on.

Frantic, you waved your hands defensively. "Oh, no! You're welcome here anytime. I can at least get to see your cute face again, Tetsu."

I mean, Tooru. You wanted to correct but you suppressed yourself from being stupid and wheezed in your head.

"Would you like anything here?" you offered, guiding both Tooru and his son's eyes to the display case of the pretty desserts and pastries. Tetsu's eyes gawked in interest, amazed at the amount of sweets stacked on top of each other so neatly while Tooru rests his elbow over the display.

His tiny hands palmed at the window, averting his gaze back and forth at each different dessert then stared up at his father who was watching him attentively. "Daddy, can I?" He pleaded cutely.

Tooru laughed at him and bent down to his level to join in looking at them. "Sure you can. Which one you want to try?"

Tetsu's eyes sparkled, "Can I try all of them?"