• old face •

"Here's your coffee, love."

Tooru swung himself in the driver seat in his Jeep Wrangler, handing you your usual double shot french roast latte from your favorite coffee shop. The mixture of sweet milk and warm coffee filled the air in his vehicle while he turned on the ignition to start heading way to Hajime's house. By muttering a simply 'thank you', your lips touched the scorching latte through the sippy hole.

Your decision to stay in the car was a good one. After hopping out of Tooru's penthouse, it was a struggle to walk normally due to your long night and sparing morning with the man. Thankfully, he saved you the embarrassment from walking like a crab in public and he's been sweet to you ever since.

He's been apologetic. His pride immediately went away after seeing how much you were in pain and handicapped, it made him feel guilty. By paying for his sins, he vowed to carry you wherever you needed to go and retrieve whatever belonging you needed. This is where chivalry comes into play and you were eating it up.

Later, after picking up proper pants and tennis shoes from your apartment, you and Tooru stopped at Hajime's house on the hillside of Tokyo. A decent-sized modern Japanese-styled house that is not too small or grand for a one-person household. A red Camaro with a black hood parked on the gray pavement in front of a garage.

The dark haired male revealed in his sports attire as an obvious Champion emblem sewn on the left side of his gray hoodie, swinging the front door open after the brunette gave several knocks on the brown wood. Hajime was about to address a normal 'welcome' but he only stared at you then to his childhood friend in a studying manner like he was up to no good.

"You two look...," he paused with a wondering brow raised, "refreshed."

If he would've guessed, you two probably flown to Cancun by the way your skins were glowing underneath early noon light- polished in avocado oil and wrapped in seaweed.

Tooru just gave a taunting laugh and sauntered inside after lifting you in his arms. How rude of him, acting as if he got married and treated Hajime's house as his suite. "Do we? Oh, Iwa-chan, you're so vigilant that it's almost creepy."

If you weren't in his arms, Hajime wouldn't hesitate to flip him upside down.

"Where's my little boy?" The brunette called after sitting you down on the black leathered couch. Then out came the smaller version of himself running. The pitter-patter of his feet stomped against the hardware floor to where you and Tooru were in the living room.

"Daddy! Mommy!" Tetsu shouted with a gleaming grin, and then screamed in a glee when his dad scooped him up and tossed him in the air as they spun around in helicopters.

"There he is! I miss you~! Did you miss us?" the singing tone in his voice goes unnoticed and you watched in delight at the two cackling towards each other. A father and son moment, you can't believe both of them are yours.