• mixer •

A/N: So I went overboard since a lot of characters are introduced here

A/N: So I went overboard since a lot of characters are introduced here. I don't know how I got to 3k word count but here we are. Hope y'all enjoy!

"I'll let you come over to my place since you've been such a good girl lately."

Tooru's conniving words didn't make you stop pondering about the possibilities he had in mind. They appeared to be sensual and seductive but also innocent, your mind couldn't think straight after hearing it and you anticipated for night to come faster.

"Am I finally meeting your hubby?!" Naomi's voice sang through the room.

Clutching the mascara wand in your hand, a warning glare shot from your expression. "You better behave and not make a fool out of me."

"Since when did I ever make a fool out of you?" she questioned guiltlessly, shrugging before fixating her outfit in front of your standing mirror. "I'm going to scope out for my own daddy while you play with yours."

Now you second guessed about inviting her. Knowing her whimsical self, she planned to flirt relentlessly with the next eye-candy she sets her eyes on and you can imagine her indecisiveness when meeting Tooru's friends. You can only guess that he won't be the only star athlete there and Naomi would be the first to start drooling before you.

The door bell rang from your front door as well as your cell phone blinking on top of your vanity table. With eyes drawn to the screen first, Oikawa's name appeared on your screen notifying his arrival at your place. You zoomed to your front door, stubbing your toe in the process at the leg of your brown coffee table.

"Am I too early?" the familiar smile stretched on his lips the minute you opened the door for him, and Naomi gawked so intently at the beautiful man behind you.

The pain at your toe didn't make it easier for you return the smile, opening the door wider. "Not at all. You're on time."

"And you must be her friend, perhaps?" Tooru's brown optics flowed to her widened ones, stiffening at the brunette's warm gaze. Those internet pictures she showed you didn't do him justice as far as she's aware of.

"Why, yes! [Name] told me all about you!"

Oh no... Your heart sank when she opened her mouth as you can sense Tooru's brows rose in suspense.

"Oh?" he uttered; a mischievous smile plastered on him for her to keep talking. "You don't say. Do tell."

"We should get going now," you announced, desperately cutting the conversation before your best friend can get a chance to say any more than she should. But sadly, the topic wasn't forgotten once the three of you left your place and walked onto Tokyo's night life.

You even gaped at Naomi beside you who kept on entertaining the idea of you being starstruck with Tooru and he was taking it all in like a spoiled child. His look urged her to say more as you depicted him saying "Really?" and "What else?" to hear the rest of the juicy details she had in store for him. Luckily, you managed to argue with her before she can dispute any unnecessary stories about you.