• treasure •

The suspense from the boys and Naomi were so evident through their expressions when Tooru announced his departure, especially from Naomi who just gave encouraging smiles and pointing two thumbs up your way.

"Leaving?! You barely stuck around long enough!" Kindaichi complained but Akaashi was the one who propped an elbow to his ribcage.

"Yeah, and when are we playing against each other? Don't tell me you're already feeling like an old geezer. You gunna crack your back or something, bro?" challenged Kuroo almost knowingly, trying to entice the brunette in his riling words.

And it worked as a prominent vein surged on his head, but laughed when Tooru placed his hands lazily over his hips.

"I just don't want to ruin that good-looking face of yours. Trips to the hospital are expensive these days." Ignoring Kuroo's firing glare, he then turned to Hinata with a calming smile and a rub on his head. "See ya later, Shoyo-chan. We gotta play beach volleyball in Brazil again."

"I won't lose, Great King!" He grinned.

"Great King?" you spurted a laugh with puffed cheeks, resisting yourself to bellow over. Tooru felt his embarrassment rising to his cheeks by the given nickname. You don't want to know.

"[Name]! Good luck!" hugged Naomi but you still gave an uncertain look her way when she let go of your shoulders.

"You sure you're okay here? You know I don't have to leave. I can walk back with you," you asked with worried eyes.

But your silvered haired friend fanned her hand to decline your offer. She even put up a flat hand at her cheek to make a whisper. "Nu-uh... I'm going to let Ushidaddy do that for you."

Your mouth gaped at the idea. "You're actually getting with him?"

A shrug formed on her shoulders, giving a wicked smile. "What can I say? Silent types are pretty hot."

Baffled, her news put you in shock. Normally, Naomi doesn't let any man walk her home nor alone invited. But with a bit of alcohol and her infatuation with Ushijima, she was starting unravel for him. In a comedic way, she reminded you of yourself.

"Ushi-wushi, if I don't hear anything back from her in the morning, I'll chop your dick off and use it as reference to make chocolate molds and sell it at my bakery for a cheap price." Everyone turned at your bold threat after you pointed a dangerous finger at his stoic face. Not only you said you were going to amputate his penis, he was more stunned at the fact that you called him 'Ushi-wushi' than your humiliation tactic.

Like a silent-type would, he gave a low hum and a nod. It was enough for you feel a bit more secure with him.

"I don't know if I'll buy dick chocolates but since it's Ushiwaka's, I think I would," mumbled Bokuto as both Hinata and Akaashi nodded in agreement, not helping the tall green haired male.