• bed ridden •

Falling asleep to Tooru's shower of kisses is as heavenly as it can get, but waking up to those same puckering lips peppering your back wasn't something you'd be prepare for. Or his hands touching you softly running down your stomach to your bare thighs, his fingers brushing to memorize the smoothness of your skin.

You began to shift in your sleep when those pair of hands traced circles - one at your waist and the other at the side of your leg. A groggy hum erupted from your throat once you've met sunlight beaming through the window walls. Rays of light shooting through your closed eyes like a bright spotlight and you squeezed them tighter to refuse to see clearly.

"Morning, dear." Tooru's voice wakened you by muttering in your ear and you peeked a dry eye over your shoulder to glance at the man.

His eyes were also closed and dazed from his long slumber. A faint smile crept on his lips as he nudged his cheek at the back of your head and arms wrapping tighter around your naked stomach.

"What time is it?" you mumbled and then went back to shutting your eyes, trying to get the last ounce of sleep before he could answer you.

His hands kept moving and trailing up and down as you felt him gripping around your hips. "Maybe eight...?"

You just groaned in reply and drifted back to sleep but Tooru's lips distracted you from doing so by pecking behind your neck and your shoulders slowly. Your attention immediately drew on them. He was still naked as you could tell by the way he was spooning you and the skin to skin contact, and you're just as naked as he is underneath the blanket.

He pulled you closer to his hard chest, feeling the muscles in every part of his body pressing behind yours, especially a certain part of him that is between his legs pressed at your lower back, giving you a warm morning welcome.

It was his morning wood.

"Tooru...," you mumbled against the pillow when he kissed at the crook of your neck and his hand rubbing down at your inner thigh. You can't help but to feel good the way he was touching you so pleasantly despite your need to sleep. "It's early."

"It is," he replied back amusingly.

You chuckled, feeling him squeeze one of your breasts and massage them so delicately. A blissful sigh is how you reacted at his hand and he took that as encouragement.

"I meant , it's early," you corrected, hoping he doesn't play dumb this time but of course, he was only acting innocent.

He understood but didn't stop himself from persisting, and then relieving a relaxed breath against your neck when the same hand moved pass down in between your ass to touch at your warm pussy. Your body flinched at the sudden movement and legs squirmed.

"I'll be quick. I promise," Tooru assured with a whisper against your ear again and stroke his middle finger in between your folds. "¿Por favor, mi amor?"