Chapter 6

"About my iPod. Give it back! I've done so much." I am begging him now.

He just smiled. After a few minutes of silence, me be pissed, and him just having a big smile over his jerk-Face, the car was parked.

I got out and I think I could have fainted.

"You're gonna take me music shopping! Record shopping, CDs, t-shirts. This store has everything." I said with a big smile on my face.

I just stared at the store, like a little kid looking up at someone really tall. I was staring at the store, maybe waiting for something to happen, or someone to give me some sign of some sort. Philip chuckled and took my arm.

I ended up getting Blur CD, some Beatles, Beach Boys, Pavement, My Bloody Valentine: Loveless album, 3 Radiohead albums. I was about to pay, when Philip told me to get t-shirts. I said nah, but he made me get some.

So I got Radiohead OK Computer t-shirt, a Led Zeppelin t-shirt and poster, a Flaming Lips shirt, Feist poster, Radiohead bracelet, Feist bracelet.

I have lots of CDs and posters and a couple of shirts, but the ones I got right now, were like my new target of buying, but I haven't had time.

"Wait, the whole time I was picking out ablums, shirts, and posters, you weren't?" I just noticed he didn't buy anything, the only thing he got was some rubber bracelets.

He nodded just looking at me. He then smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, your house now." He drove off.

I ran upstairs and put down all the things that I got. I then looked into my drawer and got out a some money.

"Here." I said gabbing the money into his shirt, so I can't get it back. I know he would try to give it back. I had a feeling.

"What? you don't have to pay me back. That was a gift." He said standing up making all the money fall to the floor from the inside of his shirt.

"Well, I'm not taking back the money, keep it. Thank you. I actually had fun." I said jumping into the couch. I looked up at what was on TV. Sports, I can dig that. I do watch Football, soccer, and ice hockey, with my brothers and sister.

He walked towards me and a shower of raining money fell on me. He was laughing. I looked up at him and gave him a glare. I took the money from my hair counted that. Then started gathering the rest of the money. Philip crouched down and started picking up them too. I got the last one and asked him to give me his pile, so I can count them. He just smiled. Then the next second, he tackles me down, my back to the floor, him throwing the money on me. I tried getting up, but he then got on top of me, making his hands like staples to my arms to the floor.

"Fine I'll take the money back. Get off of me!" I said.

"wow! What's going on here!!" Derek said walking in with Chad and Daisy. Daisy was smiling.

"Nothing! I was trying to be the nice girl and pay him back, but he would 't take it, so now this happened." I took a deep breath, his knees were on my stomach, ouch!

"Please, get off me. Need air." I said.

Phillip got up and held out his hand. I didn't take it. I got up on my own.

I brushed myself off. And got all the money, counted them, and put them in my back pocket.

"We're going to go out a little, to get stuff for tonight." Derek said walking towards the door. Chad already out the door.

"You guys will be all alone, so don't try to destroy anything, enjoy." Daisy said motioning Derek to go. She smiled and waved and closed the door.

I took a deep breath.