Chapter 29

The rest of week I was resting completely. That meant bed rest. I had to tell mom and dad what happened, I lied some parts out. They were mad at me, but they wanted to keep me healthy first. I would have thought they were going to take my acceptance from AOPA away from me. But they didn't. On Saturday, Daisy helped me pack for Monday, when I leave. I got calls from Dan and Mary pleading for my forgiveness and I apologized myself for my behavior. I can't leave a mess like this. Dan and Mary are back to be just friends. They worked it out when I left. Randy came over and gave me a present. It was a t shirt that said "I'm With The Band ->". I gave him the best hug I could and he left in a hurry because his sister was downstairs. I'm so glad that Randy isn't still into me. I feel that we are better off awesome friends.

I had one thing in my mind, and it was Phillip. I feel horrible what I told at the party. I know I was feeling guilt but I didn't want to say it like that. On top of all that, I told him I loved him.

It's true. I'm in love with Phillip.

I called Phillip a bunch of times but he didn't answer. I didn't want the chances of his sisters or his aunt picking up, so I didn't bother calling his home line. I was back to normal on Sunday. I got to walk around, and I felt so much better. This was my last day with my family and friends. Mom and dad decided to let me have a little party with my closest friends along. So i called Randy, Mary, Danny, and even Phillip. The three of them agreed to come but like usual, Phillip didn't pick up. All of us gathered around and started eating mom's home made Chinese food! We played games cracked jokes. Dan and Mary's parents came by too and kept mom and dad laughing all night long.

It was by 11AM that everyone left. In a few hours I'll be getting on a plane to Chicago. My parents and brothers and sister went up to bed. I told them I'd be going in a bit. I walked out to the backyard, our backyard light lit up. I sat on my swing and called Phillip again.

"Phillip. It's Stef. Look I kind of got the memo that you don't wanna talk to me anymore. But what did you say that you would never give up on "us", no matter how bitchy, annoying, worried I can get. The thing is, what I said was the truth, but I didn't mean to say all of that like that. I had so much guilt that I let you down. I could have changed my dad's mind, but I made a stupid choice. I should have picked you. I'm gonna miss you so much in Chicago. I didn't want to start "us" because I'll be leaving, but you said we'd talk about it all." I paused but continued.

"Then, I said something else that night. I said. I loved you. Well, that's true as well. I don't wanna say anymore, cause I'm leaving in a few hours since it's 11. Goodnight Phillip." I hung up, went back inside and ran to my room.

After I came out of my bathroom in PJs, I saw Phillip standing next to my bed looking at the floor.

"I've been think of what to say to you. But I have no idea what to tell you. I heard your voice mail. I would never blame you. You tried, it's alright. The guy got a place of his own. I've been wanting to tell you everything, but you've been blocking me out." He got up and walked up to me. I missed starring at those hazel eyes. "I love you too, Stef. I've loved you ever since you came by that day when I first told you about Jeremy. When I was crap. I knew if a girl like you were to stay with me through anything was the girl I was going to fall in love with. I was right." I shivered as he brushed a strand of hair out of my face. I missed him so much.

"I'm so sorry, Phillip."

"Stop apologizing." He smirked and pulled me into a kiss. He picked me up and I rapped my legs around his waist. He walked over to my wall and let me down against the wall. One of our hands intertwined. His other hand was on my waist and he was pulling my body into his.

He slipped his hand under my shirt and then took off my shirt hungrily. I pulled off his shirt and ran my hand down his chest. He picked me up once more and my arms fell on his shoulders and the back of his head to have his chest against mine.

He gently laid me down on my bed and started kissing my neck. I finally got time to catch my breath. I picked his head up from kissing my body to be face to face.

He smirked at me and I smiled. We went back to kissing.

•••••••••••

Author's Note:

There is one last chapter!

But other than that, PHILLIP AND STEFFANI MADE UP!

My friend and I were talking about shipping names for them: Shillip or Pteffani?

My friend loves Shillip! So what you guys think?

Comment & Vote!

Tell your friends!!