Chapter 21

I was finally out of school, and I checked my phone for any missed calls. I got that same unknown number call again, but 3 more times. Who is this person, and why does the number look so familiar?

I decided to ask Daisy, Derek, or Chad if they knew who the number was. If not, the next step was ask the parents.

They told me they don't recognize it. My parents same case. Who is this person? I planned that I'd call the number after dinner.

***

"Hello?"

"Steffani! It's been so long!! Why haven't you been calling? I missed you DJ!" DJ... Oh snap!

"Wade! Oh my god! How've you been! I totally forgot about you! I'm so sorry!"

"It's all good! How's our ol' chap Dan?"

"Alright... He just ended a relationship, that's been going solid for about 10 months or so."

"That's got to hurt. But we all gotta hang out!"

"Totally! But Wade, you should know, I'm going to-"

"You're coming to Chicago! I know! I'll see ya then! I live here with my uncle. I also know you're coming to Chicago because you got into AOPA! How killer is that!" I chuckled. Wade, Dan, and I have been like the three musketeers. But Wade moved because his parents for a reason doesn't think NY is good influence... Parents.

"So I guess I'll see you in a few weeks! We'll keep in touch, alright!" I agreed and hung up.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday went by pretty fast. Phillip still didn't show up to school at all, and I didn't want to interfere. I know what you're thinking, that I'm a bad girlfriend and all. But i don't know, I think if I call him, i would annoy him and all. So I left him be. In other news, I decided what my paper for advanced writing will be about! I chose how people think that the people that get what they want (a dream) is so simple, but in reality, it's hard. I know it might be a little complicated of how I say it, but I'm pretty strong hearted around this topic.

••••••••

What do you think? I know this chapter was short too, but the next one will be longer! And I think, it's one if my favorite chapters...

Tell your friends!

Comment & Vote! Tell me your predictions!!