Chapter 3

"Students, to you this student may be new, but he's not. He has been on vacation, this whole school year, and he came back and started off 3rd place for the swimming race! You may notice him in all your classes now. Please welcome Philip Bruce." the teacher has got to be kidding me. No! Please no!

He walked in. His smile brightened the whole class. He looked around and when he met my eyes, he held back a small laugh. I groaned. And how this gets worse, there was a empty seat on the right of me. Just great...

He nodded and waved and took the seat next to me.

I gave him an annoyed look. He winked at me. The girls in the class wouldn't take their eyes off of him. He's not that perfect. He just had brunette hair that fit perfectly on his head. His eyes were light brown. When he smiled it made his eyes sparkle and it looked like his eyes were smiling too. I don't see anything. The rest of advanced writing class was just awkward. While Philip kept looking at me after what he copied, the girls were starring at him like a celebrity was in the room. The bell rang. I walked past him, but was stopped by the teacher. She told Philip to stay too.

"Steffani, you have most of the same classes as Philip. I would like it if you showed him around, and tell him where all the classes are." I saw Philip smiling wide at me. "Uh.." I said. He chuckled. I let out my breath. "Fine..." I said. She smiled and let us go. "Okay, next you have chemistry, which is upstairs.." I stopped talking when I looked at him. He was smiling. "What?" I asked.

"We have chemistry. And I mean by the class and we have chemistry with each other." He said walking closer. "Um, ah, no, chemistry is only a class. Follow me if you want to get to class." I said annoyed walking fast. "You have cute ass." I stopped and turned. "Shut up. And walk." He chuckled and walked ahead of me.

I think for every class, Philip has to sit next me. Just cause it takes us so long to get to class with all these staying late in class to give Philip his books... And just cause I'm the one that has to show him around. Man. The whole time in chemistry, he was starring at me. I was so annoyed. He started sending me notes in every class, asking me questions. I couldn't wait till lunch, when I got to sit with my friends. But then I forgot, his friends are my friends, Mary and Daniel. Dang it!

I sat down and Mary and Daniel were sitting across from me. I made a huge sigh. "Philip! Over here!!" Mary said. I looked at her and made a face at her. Oh great. That was sarcasm. "Hey Mars, Danny, and Someone Who Doesn't Want To Be Here!" He said looking at me. I groaned and rolled my eyes. I put my head down, and my arms went on my shoulders. Philip patted my back. "Oh it's okay! I'm here." He said. I looked up at him and scowled at him. He smirked. I got up and got my lunch. I don't eat school lunch. They are so bad here. So I get stuff from the vending machines, or the school's stores. I sat back down. Philip still hasn't eaten anything. He didn't touch any of this food. "You don't like school food?" I didn't reply. I just opened up my fruit salad. "She hates school lunch. I don't blame her, it sucks. But we still eat it." Daniel said. I grinned. I munched on my strawberries. Mary and Daniel were talking non stop. Me and Philip were hearing on what they were saying. They don't mind. And some points I start giggling at what they said, other parts Philip laughs at. Then there was this really funny thing that Mary said, about this band, and me and Philip both laughed at it. That was awkward. He smirked and I looked back at me food. I had a bag of sliced apples and a bag of chips left. I bought some water, I finished mine during all my classes, because of the annoying Philip. Mary and Daniel went to throw their trash away. Great, leave me alone with the tattoo guy slash annoy dude slash jerk for 5 minutes. It takes that much time, because they talk to other people.

I started my apple. "You take a big bit." Philip said out of nowhere. I look at him.

"Well, so what?" Is that a bad thing?