Chapter 18

In Advanced writing class, our teacher was explaining how we have a new writing piece to work on.

We had to pick a topic to write a philosophy paper on. 'Pick something in life, about life, that you question, and think about it. Ramble on if needed' our teacher said.

Other than acting, I really love to write. But if you think about it acting and writing is involved together. Producing the entertainment, writing the scripts, and more. This writing piece is going to be hard at first; cause I have no idea what topic to pick. At least he's giving us 2 days to pick a topic. I guess I'll just have to ask Daisy, Derek, or Chad of what I should pick. I started thinking of some ideas.

I came across to the thought that Phillip hasn't tapped my shoulder, or annoyed me this whole time, which made me look up. He wasn't in his seat. I started questioning myself. He said he would see me at school yesterday before leaving my place. But it would kind of make sense if he ditched. He's not doing well in this class, which I don't know why they brought him in here in the first place... I'm rambling, aren't I.

I started getting worried. Where is Phillip. He's always in chemistry class. He says it's the time he gets to look at me and be close to me while doing experiments. The seat next to me was empty. And I bet the seat is cold. Or would it be hot since it's June? I lost my train of thought when the door opened. I saw a guy walk in, he didn't look like Phillip, so I didn't care. I asked for the person next to me for her notebook, so I could copy the directions for this experiment. I'll be working alone and i'll have to be fast. The board was always the direction that I would have to snap my neck back and forth and write ever word, while my neck hurt. I started writing quickly while I heard our chem teacher mumble words at the guy in front of him.

"... It seems as if this student is in this class. He has switched classes with another student. So say goodbye to... Phillip Bruce, and say hello to... R- Randy Matthews."

I shot my head up and saw Randy smiling at everyone. He locked his eyes on mine. His face reaction turned to sweet and nice. Oh boy.

••••••••••

Sorry this was really short, but wow!

Where's Phillip?

Tell your friends to read! Comment & Vote! :) it would mean a lot!