Chapter 7

I was at study hall. I went to the library and checked in. I then ran ti my favorite section of the library: the Mystery, Horror,Thriller section! But then I remembered that I had to return one of the books I borrowed. I got up and and started looking through the book. Flipping through my favorite parts of the book, I bumped into someone. I looked up from my book and saw a tall guy.

"Ah, Sorry. That was all me. I wasn't looking." I said, it always happens to me here.

"No, it's my fault. Just let it be my fault. I never let pretty girls get the fault." he said smiling.

I blushed. How sweet, i think.

"I'm Randy." He said with a grin.

"Steffani." I said.

He looked down at the book I was going to return.

"Is it good?" He asked

"Yeah, if you like mystery, horror and thriller books. Like me." I laughed.

He chuckled along.

"I should return this. I gotta get back to reading. Really hooked at this book I picked up. So yeah." I said walked past him.

"Oh, uh. But, ah. What will it take for you to get hooked on, hanging out with me?" he asked.

Haha. That is so corny!! I laughed.

"Um, meet me at the mystery section." I nodded and walked off.

I returned my book and turned around, to see a guy whose colon smelled familiar.

I looked up and was right:Phillip.

"What are you doing in the library? i asked kind of shocked.

"I have Study Hall. I thought this was actually a period to sit and study. I didn't know you can surf the internet and... Talk."

"Well, you can study here, if you have a test or something to study for. Or what I do, I read." I said walked past him.

He ran up besides me.

"I thought you were on the line?" I asked.

"I'll go later. What are you gonna do now?" he asked.

"I'm gonna go read." i said turning to him and grinning.

"Ha Ha, very funny. Seriously. Let's go somewhere around in the school." he said pulling my hand like a little 3 year tugging on their mom's pants.

"And do what? It's a school." I said saying the obvious.

"I don't know." He said looked around.

I looked at the floor. I then remembered, Randy.

"I'm gonna go... I'm meeting someone." I said walking.

"Oh, I'll join you." He said catching up to me.

"Why? Go on the computer. Talk to those girls there." I said pointing out things he could do.

He looked around and decided to go. Finally.

"Hi, sorry I'm late. I, uh ran into someone, and we were talking." I said looking down at him. He was seated on the floor and already had a book in his lap. I got down and sat across from him. I looked for my book that I was reading, but couldn't find it.

"It's alright. Hey, this book is incredible!" He said closing the book to show me the cover.

"That's the book I was reading!" I said amazed!

"I like it." he said

I nodded.

I looked around to see any other books. I got up and looked down the aisle. I pulled out a book and looked down to look through, I didn't like it and I went to put it away when a head was there. "Phillip what the heck!" I said whispering.