Chapter 4

The morning was normal. Derek, Chad and I were catching up on TV shows. And we were planning on having a movie night tomorrow.

I was watching TV with my brothers when the door rang. My brothers ran to the door. I ran after them. "hi, is Steffani here?" It was a familiar voice. I was pushing them away, but they wouldn't leave. "Oh, why do you need her, you guys have a date?" Chad asked. I wanted to punch him. Well I was right behind him, so I punched his back, he coughed to cover the punch. "Uh, yeah.. You can say that." He said. Then I remembered that Philip was going to bring me to this swimming thing. I stopped trying and just leaned on the wall.

"Oh, so you do like her?" Derek asked.

"it's complicated. Is she here?" He asked.

"Oh, Stef!" Derek and Chad sang together. They saw me leaning on the wall. I motioned, no! Tell him I'm not here!! But they love it when I'm not happy, as a joke. They both carried me to the door. Derek got my feet, and Chad got my arms. Yeah their really buff.

Philip laughed. "What are you laughing at." I said, fixing my outfit. I turned and made a fist with my hand towards Chad and Derek. "Are you ready?" He asked tired.

"No, wa- I told you I'm not going." I said walking to the door, to close it. He took my hand. "Then I guess you won't get your iPod back. And let me tell you, you have some insane good taste in music. I loved these bands." He said.

"How do you have my iPod. Mary is supposed to have it, she was supposed to give it back yesterday." I said looking down remembering.

"Well, Mary told me to give it to you, since I am in your classes. But I thought I hold on to it, incase if I wanted something from you." He said smirking. "You're a jerk." I said making a face at him. I went for the iPod, but he pulled away. "Come on. It won't be that bad. You're going to make a guy happy." He said laughing. He was coping what I told him yesterday about the play. I am so annoyed! "Give me 2minutes."

I got changed. This was only to get my iPod back.

"How long is this going to take?" I said. He parked the car and we got out. "However long I want this date to be." he said smiling. I pulled his shoulder. "This. Is. Not. A. Date." I said. He put his hand on my waist. "Whatever you want to call this coco. Your brothers even think this is a date." he said smirking. He smelled of colon. He pulled me closer. I pulled off. He smirked and took my hand. We got in, and there were huge swimming pools. There wasn't anyone here in this room. He put his stuff down and took his shirt off and jumped in. I was looking around. "Come in!" he said.

"No." I said.

"Then you won't get your iPod back." He said smirking.

"You got me here, now give me back my iPod." I walked over to his stuff, I didn't find it. He cleared his throat, I looked at him, and he was holding it up. "Give it back. I don't have extra clothes, you do." He swam out the pool, and went inside a room. He came back with a huge bag. "Choose your pick." he dropped the bag, and took my hand and he ran into the water.

"What the heck!" I was in the pool. He was laughing. I swam towards the stairs. I started walking up the stairs when he caught my hands. Philip pulled my hand, and I fell back in. There was a big splash. "You're gonna have try another way to get out of here." He said chuckling. I started swimming places, but it was no point, he's a fast swimmer, I saw myself. I swam to the corner, then I was trapped. He cornered me. "Okay, I've been in the pool for a long time, can I get my iPod back?" I asked. He just laughed. I then jumped onto the platform, I jump high. "Haha! I win!" I said running towards the bag of clothes. I picked my outfit and ran into a room to change.

"Hey, whoever's clothes I'm wearing, would she mind?" I asked. I laid my wet clothes on the bench for a while. "It's my sister's, she won't mind." He got up and took his shirt off and got on a new shirt. "Um, do you need a room, I'll go outside." I got my bag and started walking off. "No need, I'm done." He smiled throwing his wet clothes in a bag, and tossing it in the room I changed in.