Chapter 30

The next morning I woke up having my head in a really bad position. The only good part was that Phillip was sleeping right next to me. My head was on his bare chest. I could hear his heart beat. I was about to slip out quietly when my phone started ringing as a alarm. I set it so I could have time to get ready before I get on the plane. Damn it! I'm going on a plane today. Last night was a night to remember. No. We did not have sex. We got intimate, and physical but that's because we haven't seen each in a while and possible because I'm leaving today. 

Phillip woke up and instantly put an arm around me making sure I was still next to him. I look up at him and he smiled. "Good morning missy." 

I sat up. My hair was a mess but I didn't care. I just moved it to one side. Phillip sat up and kissed my cheek. "Last night was crazy. I thought of doing that, but I didn't think you were up for it." He said rubbing his eyes. 

"Well, I missed you. And it wasn't sex." 

"No. I wouldn't do that to you, unless you were ready." He smiled and kissed my neck. 

"I should get ready." I said rubbing my neck. 

"For what?" He whined. 

"... I'm leaving today." I said. He forgot. So he did last night because he really loved me. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. 

"Right. Yeah. You should get ready." I got out of bed and got my shirt that was still on the floor from last night. Maybe he did want sex, but had second guesses. 

I was about to head to the bathroom when Phillip beat me to the bathroom door. He pushed me against the wall. He had a hard grip around my waist. "I said should. But I didn't want you to." He smirked. He began kissing my neck once again. "Phillip, it's kinda early for that today. I gotta get ready." I said while giggling. His lips touching my neck tickled. He stopped and sighed. "Fine... If you say so." He said letting go of my waist. I giggled and walked off inside that bathroom. 

When I came back out, the bed was made and Phillip was on my laptop looking at something. 

"Hi. My parents don't know I'm awake yet, we can hang out here until they wake up." I suggested. 

"Thats alright with me." He nodded. 

"Are you gonna wear your shirt anytime soon?" I said sarcastically. I actually was totally fine with him not wear a shirt. He looked up and smirked. He motioned me to come sit with him. He was reading my posts on my blog I've been doing in these past few days. I didn't say anything about it because it wasn't something that came up. 

"You use your words very wisely, Jenkins. You have an amazing writing talent." He complimented. 

I thanked him. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I didn't want mom and dad to see Phillip. They'll ask questions, even though nothing happened. You know how parents can be... Phillip heard the footsteps too and ran in the bathroom. 

They were almost here, I saw Phillip's shirt on the floor and took it and laid it under the pillow. I picked up an old magazine and thats when they came in. 

"Hey honey, you awake? Today's the day. The day you get on that plane to Chicago." Dad said. 

I nodded and turned to them. Mom started asking a bunch of questions about my packing, if I got everything. Dad was talking about be being safe, that Aunt Lisa won't be able to be by my side at all times, she is getting old. I totally understood, and it was getting tiresome. I love them all, but I'm 17, I know the whole going away speech. I had to hear 3 times (from Daisy, Derek, and Chad). Rocky came running into my room. 

"Stef, can I come to Chicago with you! I'm gonna miss you so much!" Rocky ran up to me and tackled me. I gave him a big bear hug. I'm gonna miss this little kid, he's always happy, and energized! I giggled. "Aw, Rocky. You gotta stay strong. You know what I always tell you, stay like a rock. Be unstoppable. If you girl up now, what are your future girlfriends gonna think?" I smirked at me.