Chapter 13 Part Two

"Randy, wha- I'm guessing you're into me now." I pulled away from him.

"My friends were watching the video of you and Phillip, cause they just heard of it. They told me that it was part of your play. I told them that's what you said. They showed me the whole video. Steffani, I'm sorry I didn't believe you at first." He said.

"Yeah. People who like each other, believe them. You didn't." I started walking off. He ran after me.

"Wait. Please. I, I didn't know what to believe. All i knew was that Phillip liked you... I know you won't forgive me. But I'm going to try to change your mind. I got you something." He unzipped his jacket, and took out The Age Of Innocence. He handed it to me.

"You got the book..." I said wide-eyed at the beautiful novel.

"How do you have 40 bucks?!"

"My dad's wallet gave it to me."

"You didn't need to do that." I said.

"I'd do anything to prove that I still care. I just made a stupid mistake that I won't ever make. I believe you. Give me a second chance, Stef." He took my hand.

I still haven't told him about AOPA.

"Randy, there's something you need to know. Because after this, you'll probably change your mind after all this."

"What?"

"I got into a performing arts school. And I'm attending it." I said

"Congratulation! So you won't be coming to school here. That's not bad! I'll still get to see you! We can make this work!"

"No, Randy. This school, is at Chicago. And I'm going to stay there... I have to start packing around 2 weeks from now. I leave on July."

"You're leaving. We didn't even hang out. We've been fighting more then talking. We haven't gone on a date yet."

"Randy. You might have thought this through, but I haven't." I stated.

"I kind of figured. That's why I kissed you. Thinking maybe that cause change your mind of anything." He explained.

"That was kinda out of the blew. But I need time." I started walking out of the school.

Once I got out, Monte Carlo was going on. I missed the beginning.

From behind, someone slid their hands to my waist. I flinched and turned around.

"Stef, are you alright?" Phillip asked.

"I'm gonna watch the movie. Wha- What are you doing near the entrance?"

"Waiting for you. Who wanted to talk to you?" he asked, with a smile on his face.

At that moment, Randy came out running. "Ste--" He stopped to see me talking to Phillip.

"Oh, hey. I understand that, that kiss was nothing to guys. It was just a play. I hope no hard feelings." Randy said patting Phillip's back. With that Randy left.

"Did you guys talk? Was he that guy that wanted to talk to you? What happened?" He started looking back at him.

I just walked down the steps. I was walking towards Mary and Danny, who were making out.

Phillip got a hold of my hand and pulled me. "Phillip! I don't want to talk about it! There are people." I whispered.

"I don't give a crap." He pulled me. We finally stopped at the field.

"Steffani, you gotta talk to me. What the hell happened."

"He gave me this book. Can we go back to the movie. It really good."

"You're not telling the truth."

"We kissed! There! You happy! Of course not! You're pissed!" I said pacing back and forth.

"You guys kissed. Did, did you like it?"

"Wa- I don't know! I'm still syncing this all in! And with all the things you've been spilling out of your mouth!"

"It's a simple answer: yes or no."

"Oh, my, god. I told myself that I wouldn't get into this mess! I told myself, NO GUYS! What the hell is wrong with me. I'll end up hurting someone. Right now I'm hurting myself. I think I should start packing now! And just leave! I can get homework and all the notes sent to me by e-mail. I really cannot deal with all this--"

"STEFFANI!" Phillip yelled.

I stopped pacing, had a hand on my hip and looked at him. "What." I said about to cry.

He walked over to me, put one hand on my cheek and the other on my waist. His lips met mine. He moved in passionally. My head went blank. I pulled away, but only having our foreheads touch. I had my hand on his chest, and I felt his heart beat. He looked at me concerned, brushing the same hair repeatedly.

"Phi--" He shook his head, and moved in once more. We continued to kiss passionally. I felt like I was free. I felt like I was on a cloud of love. And on that cloud, there was Phillip, and we were kissing.

I pulled away again, and this time walked behind me. I walked away, leaving him alone in the field.

I decided to come home after all of this. They asked why I came home early, and I told them I was tired. I took a shower and started reading Tuesdays With Morrie. I want to end this night with a casual reading.

•••••••••••

I'm sorry this was short. It's just that the next day (of the story line) would be too much for yall to cool down with. The next chapter is gonna be huge!

*Spoliers*

You get to learn A LOT about Phillip.

This chapter is really sad, I was really sad when writing it myself(maybe it was the songs I was listening to). But by the end of the chapter (end of the day) it'll be happy! (I hope)

Tell your friends! Comment, Vote!

But tell me what you think so far!