Chapter 11

On my way home, I was thinking about if I should say yes or no, whether or not I'll be attending AOPA next year. I was thinking about all the positives: I'll be doing what I love. The negatives were the fact that I'll be leaving Daisy, Rocky, Derek and Chad. I'll be leaving Daniel and Mary. I'll be leaving Randy. I still haven't told him yet. We just met and everything, we're just starting to get things go more out there.

I got home and ran upstairs. I fell onto my bed and just laid flat there. Then someone opened my door.

"Wha.." I said in my pillow.

"When are you going to tell us about it!?" Daisy said jumping onto my bed. Someone pulled my leg.

I got up and saw that Derek was sitting on my chair and Daisy was right next to me, smiling wide.

"Tell you about what?" I asked.

"Don't act like you don't know!" Daisy said.

"I'm not acting..." I said

"How did the kiss feel like?" Derek said.

What! How did they know about this! They were the main people I didn't want to tell about this kiss!

"Kiss. How did you guys find out about this!?" I said crossing my legs. I brushed my hair aside to listen.

"You don't know.."Derek said.

I shook my head.

"It's on this girl's YouTube. I'm guessing all the girls at your school are in love with Phillip. Like you. But the only difference is that he chose you!"Daisy said smiling and jumping a little.

"Anyway, I guess while you were acting, this person videotaped it." Derek said.

"How many people saw it." I asked looking up at the ceiling, and closing my eyes.

"Like three-fourth of the population in your whole school.." Daisy said.

I fell back to my pillow. "Noo!!" i said pushing a pillow in front of my face.

"How did it feel like?" Daisy whispered to me.

"Both of you guys. Get. Out. Please." I said trying to calm down.

"We'll be downstairs." And they were out.

I then got a phone call. I checked my phone, and it was none other than Phillip. Yeah, like I want to talk to him right now. After his call, Danny called. I hesitated. I didn't know if I should answer it or not.

"Hello?" Danny said on the other line.

"Sorry. Why did you call?" I asked

"Uh, I'm guessing you probably watch or heard about the video." Danny said. I nodded, but then realized he couldn't see it.

"Yeah." I said exhausted.

"Uh, there's someone that wants to talk to you. And I think you should also talk to." Danny said. Please don't let it be Phillip.

"Stef." Phillip said on the other line.

I didn't say anything. I was thinking of hanging up.

"Don't hang up yet. Just hear me out, please." Phillip said.

"Hear you out on what? On that kiss? On us? On what it will be like when I go off next year. I don't want to hear it. Because there is not an us." I said spitting all of that out.

"Well, a lot of the people that saw the video, think that we are cute together. And. And, Stef, to say the truth. I couldn't stop thinking about you after I left class. If Mrs. Robinson didn't keep you in class, I would have wanted to talk to you."He said

"About what? Of how you got what you wanted. You got the kiss. Now what more do you want. This is just a game to you, and you got the kiss. What do you want now?" I said. I hesitated, then said,

" Actually, I don't wanna know, I have to go." I said. I hung up. I got up and fixed my hair and went downstairs.

"I'm going for a walk." I said. I finally had my ipod, so I started listening to music and walking.

I walked all the way to the library. I went in, and went to my favorite bookshelf.

I saw The Sun Also Rises there. Randy. We were going to read it. Oh my god. What if he saw the video. Oh my god. He wouldn't want to talk to me. He already thought once that Phillip had a thing for me. But when he sees the video, he's going to think i have the same feelings for Phillip. Oh my god.

I was sipping a cup of coffee, at Dave's Diner. I was reading a book. On chapter 3 of the book, someone taps me. I turn and see a sad, confused, pissed off Randy.

"Randy." I said closing my book. I got up and sat across from him, with my book and coffee.

"I don't know why I walked up to you now. I, I think, because I want to know what the hell happened." he said looking down at the table.

"Randy. Please don't be mad. Be-"

"Why shouldn't be? You said that you didn't like him. You guys kissed." He said closing his eyes, still his head down looking at the table.

"No. Randy. I don't like Phillip. It--"

"Then why did you guys kiss?" He asked interrupting again.

"It was for the play! You know the play I presented at drama class. The one I had to rehearse for with Phillip." i said

"So you guys kissed again. In the rehearsal and the real thing??" He asked looking at me.

"No. Only once, when we had to present. I wouldn't have to done it, but Jenny was absent. I didn't want a bad grade. Please you got to believe me. I really like you, Randy." I said. I put out my hand, and put it on top of Randy's hand. He pulled his hand off.

"Randy. Please." I said. Tears were building up in me.

"... Is there anything else you need to tell me?" He asked. AOPA.

"Uh, um. No... Randy what are you thinking." I said putting out my hand again.

"I, I think we need some time to be apart, and not hang. I need to think. I'm sorry." Randy said getting up.

I got up and followed him. I blocked the door. "Wha- but we have a date tomorrow night." I said, my eyes swelling up for tears to flow out.

He shook his head. "No." He said and went through my side to leave. I caught his arm. "Randy.... Pl, please. It was nothing to me." I said tears coming down now.

He looked at his arm, to motion for me to let go. I did and he went off. I was by the door, crying. I walked and got my coffee and book, and walked out. I was crying home. I dried my tears and came inside.

••••••••••••

Author's Note:

I will try to upload another chapter, because it's huge! Please tell your friends! And of course:

Vote, Comment!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS: AMIGOS, AMIGAS, BFF, BFS, GFS, your dog's best friend's owner! Your bed's franchise(just kidding, haha!)