Chapter 17

"Hi. I'm walking back home. Mary and I finished talking. Call me when you get this." I hung up on Phillip's voicemail, and ran home.

"Stefy! You're home! Daisy wants to talk to you." Mom said right when I was getting my converse off. Daisy was sitting in the kitchen with a big giant smile on her face.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked

"Ha-ha... Sit down. I have questions!" About the things I told her last night. Oh boy.

"No, more questions! Please Daisy! I'm tired, and hungry. Mom, any food?"

"I'm making it, why don't you go upstairs and take care of that rest."

I jumped on the stairs and went up. I entered my room to find candles everywhere, it led to my window that leads to the outside, that I look up at the stars. It was open. I peeked out and food a lighted candle in the center of floor outside. I climbed out and found a basket. There was a note attached to it: Turn Around. I turned took see Phillip sitting on the far side. "Come here, you punk!" He walked over and sat down next to me, with a big smile. "I thought you were mad at me."

"I needed you to think that so I can do this. You're not the only one that can act!" He smirked. I punched him playfully.

"Thank you. This is amazing. I can't believe you actually did this! It's, it's beautiful." I said looking around and in my window.

"Daisy and your mom helped with bringing the candles." He smiled.

I looked out in front of me, and saw the sky a pretty color, in a purple-blueish color.

"I'm starving, can we eat?" He chuckled and opened the basket.

"So, Danny and Mary broke up?" He asked making sure.

"I don't really know. If Danny answered Mary then no they didn't break up..."

I looked up in the sky and saw the beautiful twinkling stars. I'm worried about Danny. He really liked her. And all I want for Danny is to be happy.

Phillip kissed my head like he knew I needed it.

"Don't beat yourself up. It's Danny and Mary's problem, they gotta deal with it. All you gotta deal with is the next few weeks, which includes schools, fun, and, me." He smirked.

I smiled and continued looking up into the sky. He held my hand. "Stef, it'll be alright. And if anything happens we'll be there for them."

"But who?"

Phillip got off from his back. "What are you talking about?"

I sat up straight. "Who am I gonna be there for first? Mary is sweet and an amazing friend, but me and Danny have been friends since we were little. I know I'd pick Danny in a split second, but I'd feel bad for Mary."

"I'll be there for Mary."

"But you don't know her as well as I do..."

"Stef, we don't even know if they are together anymore right now, relax. You're with me now. Come on."

He pulled me back down and we starred off into the sky.

We finally got inside before it got any colder. I got to the ground of my room and smiled at him.

"Thank you again, for an awesome night."

"Well, I'll take that thank you, right after, I do..." He stepped closer to me.

"This..." Our lips met, his hand on my cheek. He pushed my body towards his. Our heads moved in motion.

I pulled away to see the time, it was getting late. Phillip must of saw me looking at the time and pulled away completely.

"Alright, alright fun police. I know that look, it's getting late. I know the drill, I'm out. See you at school alright?" I nodded and decided to walk him outside.

"Bye Daisy, Mr. and Mrs. Jenkins" he waved, and as did my parents and Daisy.

I opened the door and let my head hang on the side while he walked out. He kissed my cheek, smirked and left. I spent a couple of minutes talking to my parents and Daisy, then went to bed. Tomorrow at school is going to be a long day...

••••••••••

Wasn't that just sweet!! Let's see what happens to Danny and Daisy in the next chapter! Suspense.

Tell your friends!

I'm going to upload the next chapter because its kinda short. Enjoy!!