Chapter 12

"Stef--" Daisy said

"I don't, I don't wanna hear about anything right now. Just want to cry in my room. Please don't come comfort me!" I said sniffing and running upstairs.

I shut my door and sat down on my bed and started crying more.

Why didn't he trust me! It was part of the play. There was a knock on my door.

"Oh my god! I thought I was perfectly clear! Leave me alone!!" I said throwing myself on my back.

"I can't. That's what a best friend is for."

"Dan." I said getting up. I went up to him to hug him. I rested my forehead on his shoulder.

"He didn't believe me." I mumbled.

"Who?" he asked pulling away.

"Randy. He's this guy that I've been hanging out. And he's insanely sweet, funny, and smart. And he was at the diner I was at and I explained that kiss, but he didn't believe me." I said starting to build tears.

I walked to my desk and sat down. I was looking at my feet. Daniel sat on the bed across from me.

"maybe... This was a good thing." He said

I looked up at him.

"Are you crazy. I liked him."

"But you know more about Phillip. I know you hate him. He's a jerk to you. But he knows you like we know each other. I doubt that Randy knows your favorite place is hanging out on a rooftop. All he knows is that you like books. Phillip knows that you have a full passion for music. That your heart belongs to acting. Did you tell Randy about AOPA?"

"No."I said looking back down.

"Did you tell him that you wanna do something big in the acting business?" He asked.

"I told him about this play a while back, but he thought it was stupid. I told him that I wanted a good grade on the play and in this clads, and he made me think I was stupid." I said playing with my fingers

"So you didn't tell him what you love to do? He doesn't know what you really like. You guys only talk about books." Dan is starting to have some good points here... What am I saying!

"What's your point?" I asked annoyed.

"I'm saying, maybe Randy isn't the right guy for you. Like I said on the phone before, you should talk to him." Danny got up and left.

Phillip came walking in.

"Get out." I said without hesitation.

"Remember that day when you told me that you were gonna go to AOPA, you said that we're friends. So I'm here being a friend." Phillip said.

I shifted it my seat.

"You didn't let me say something on the phone. You just hung up."Phillip said.

I got up and walked up to my dresser.

"Stef, please," He took my hand and held it.

"This isn't a game. It's not for the thrill of trying to get you to go out with me. It's how everyday, I wake up and your face appears in my thoughts. I can't stop thinking about you. You fascinate me. And that kiss, was just the cherry on top. I never thought I would get a kiss from you." Is he, blushing??

I pulled away from his grip and got my ipod. I ran downstairs.

"Where is she going?" Danny asked

"I don't know she didn't say anything." Phillip said while running down the stairs after me.

I closed the main door and started running down the block. I knew Danny was going to run after me. Probably with Phillip.