Chapter 28

I woke up the next morning in my bed and my head pounding on me. The sun was in my eyes and was burning me eyes. I pulled the sheets over my head. I need Advil! I feel like shit. Today and tomorrow was no school because we didn't need to be in class. The middle schoolers in schools do, they always do. We just come back on the last day, which is on Wednesday. Then next Monday is when I leave.

I decided to face my fear of the sun light at the moment and get up. I couldn't stand the head ache.

After I was done in the bathroom, and getting my Advil, I checked my phone. I got a lot of phone calls. Randy, Danny, and Mary. I got down to see no one in the kitchen or living room. I made my own breakfast. The sweet smell of syrup and pancakes made Daisy and Rocky come running down. I pulled Daisy away and asked her who picked me up. She had no clue. She was sound asleep and so was Rocky. I had to figure out who picked me up. My ankle was also all rapped up when I woke up. I explained to Rocky and Daisy I got hurt. I walked outside my backyard and called Mary. She was worried about me, that O rand out of the house. I hope she didn't see me and Dan kiss, I'd feel horrible. I called Randy who was apologizing for Dan last night. I asked Randy if he picked me up and did all this for me, he said no. I had no chose, but to ask Phillip. Randy told me Dan was to drunk to drive. Phillip was the only sober one at the party. I got his voicemail. So I called the home number. His sister Mandy picked up. "Hello?"

"Hi, Mandy right?"

"Stef. Uh. Why are you calling?"

"I just wanted to ask, who dropped me off my house last night and took care of my ankle. I asked some of my friends but they said no. I was wondering if it was Phillip."

"Uh. N. no, it wasn't Phillip. One second." I heard a door shut.

"Sorry. Uh. Phillip was watching TV right there. He kind of told me what happened. And he doesn't want to say anymore. He's totally gone dark. Not like before, before he was a wreck, now, he just face-less. Emotion-less. You broke him. I shouldn't be talking to you. But I'll tell you what you called for. He didn't drop you off. I did. I was coming to pick Phillip up, incase he got drunk, and I saw you on the side walk and took you in the car. Phillip didn't realize you were in the car until I told him I had to drop you off. He told me what happened when I asked if he wanted to drive since he wasn't drunk."

"Thank you. You should go back inside before Phillip starts thinking something."

I hung up.

The rest of Monday and Tuesday, I was resting. I was a complete mess. I was drunk, my knee was still banged up along with my ankle. Wednesday strolled by and we said our goodbyes and left. I saw Dan who tried talking to me a bunch of times, but I parted away. I saw Phillip with the most blank expression on his face, I felt horrible for last night. My drunk side took over on him. Danny got to talk to me when getting my book and stuff out of my locker.

"I'm really sorry about last night. I wasn't thinking. You know how drunk people get!" He said pleading. I looked at him in the eye. I couldn't lose another friend. "I was drunk. Drunk people do the wildest things. I didn't mean to kiss you like that. I'm--" he got cut off when Phillip pushed him against the locker.

"Phillip! I didn't think you were going to co-" Phillip punched him in the stomach.

I back off. "PHILLIP! STOP IT!!!" Phillip punched him in the stomach again. Danny pushed him off trying to catch a breath. Phillip walked up to him once more, but I got in front of him and Dan. I looked him in the eye. "Stop it! He didn't mean to do anything! It's just happened. I forgive Dan. It was nothing, we were both drunk. The kiss was nothing. Just stop it!"

"Kiss? You two kissed?" Mary said in the corner of the halls.

Oh my god. "Mary, no! We were drunk. It didn't mean anything. Please believe me."

"This whole time, I was worried about you, you kissed Danny! I trusted you! And aren't you dating Phillip. Or you just can't choose who you want? You're jumping on guy to the next one. You don't care about there feelings." I started tearing up with anger.

"Shut up. You know that's not true." I said.

"You've become such a slut these days." I snapped. And tackled her down and pulled her hair. She screamed in pain. I punched her in the nose. I wanted to punch her again, when Phillip and Dan pulled us away. I pulled off of, Dan's grip and ran to punched Mary one more time, which I succeeded. Phillip then laid her against the lockers and him and Dan pulled me out of there. I was screaming and shouting to let me go but the strength of two of them was too strong. They stopped dragging me outside. Phillip walked away, but Dan caught his hand. "I'm going to go talk to Mary. You can stay or leave. Your chose."

With that, Dan was holding his stomach and walked off. Phillip was still facing the door to leave. I was bruised and little bit for tackling Mary down. "Phillip. What the hell was that about. Why would you punch Dan? Why were you around where Dan and I was, if you're so mad?" He still looked at the door.

"Give me an answer!" I screamed. I coughed from the pain.

He turned around, and starting walking away. He glanced at me before leaving.

I got inside back to my locker to see Mary crying in Danny's arms. I got my stuff and closed my locker and that's when Mary looked up.

"Stef. I'm sorry for what I said. Can you forgive me?" I started walking away. She called me a slut. I'm not the one that goes from guy to guy, the guy is the one who comes to me. And I'm not a whore. I started running for the bus stop.

•••••••••••

Author's Note

Wow. Chick fighting and just name calling. Phillip's "emotion-less".

What's gonna happen next?

Tell your friends!

Comment & Vote!!!

So 2 more chapters! I finished writing the story. Its all done now! Cannot wait for you guys to see how it all ends.

The next news is: i'm making a sequel!

I know how some people hate sequels (i'm one of them, it becomes all trash like), but It would be cool to see how they live in a year from now, right?

So i'm working on it. Just be patient! Awesome socks!