EPILOGUE

"Hey, this is really so mean! What's wrong with you? This is so unfair!"

I walked on the living room while handling a mug of coffee.

"What's unfair?" I asked confusedly.

"This! You're book! I don't get it. Why does it have to be like that?!" His face is getting crumpled like a paper.

"You're still caught up by that? Come on it's been a long time and it's for the readers."

"But I'm a reader too!"

"You're a reader but most importantly, you're my husband Off Jumpol." I smiled trying to be seductive.

"Stop it. You know seducing me will work so stop. I'm mad right now you know." He looked away and frown.

"Come on Off. My book was published 3 years ago. Let it pass already."

"I can't let it pass. Why do you have to kill me on your own book? Died on your arms before sunrise? Really?! I thought you were going to write a book about the story of us?"

Off is now fuming.

"It's a story about us." I defended.

"Yes at some point but the ending is not! My surgery was successful and I am fucking healthy after my operation. You just have to write it there."

"It's a fiction and I'm the author. I will write what I want." I stick my tongue out to tease him and it seems that Off is not pleased as expected.

"You need to be punished." Off gives off his dark grin.

"Uh no--I realize I will check---ugh!"

Before I went away from him, Off grab my hand in a flash and pinned me down on the sofa.

"Where do you think you're going? You're not going anywhere." He smiled playfully and his hands starts to move under my shirt.

"H-hey I'm sorry. I-It was a long time it was p-published." I said trying not to release any unusual sounds.

"I will not take that excuse." He said while his hands are still roaming around my body.

"Just let it go--ugh! Stop touching me down there! Ngh~~" I bit my lip to suppress my moans.

"Why? I'm just touching what's mine." He said while grinning. He looks like he is enjoying what he is seeing right now.

"W-wait i-its---

"I'll loosen it up."

"You're hand is rough--ahh!"

"It's just only two fingers. How about three?" He said as he enjoy playing with it.

"D-damn you. It w-wont fit ugh! Ngh~~~" I covered my mouth with my hand.

Fuck I'm too noisy. This is bad.

"It's okay to be noisy. I want to hear you calling my name by your sweetest voice. Damn it, I want to put it in."

"Come on hurry up."

"Dada, Daddy. Chimon's hungly now."

Off and I are both shocked and fix ourselves immediately before we faced our child.

I glared at Off but he just whistle and looked away.

"Ahemm" Off cleared his throat.

I hurriedly went to Chimon while Off remained on the sofa annoyed.

"Chimon's hungry now?" I asked my child.

"Yes Dada, hungly now." He said cutely and caressed his stomach.

"Okay. Go to your Daddy now and I'll prepare your food."

The kid immediately run and play with Off.

I stared at the two boys who made my life complete. After a year being discharged from the hospital, I successfully launched my book and the most important is that Off and I decided to get married abroad and adopted a child.

Chimon is a 6 month old baby when we get a hold on him and now he is already 2 years old.

Seeing them laughing together makes my heart so full. I've never felt so happy like this before . We saved each other's hearts and saving two hearts at the same time, it’s never been this fulfilling.

                          THE END