Chapter 3

I rubbed my head and face in frustration trying to digest every detail that happened earlier.

All those things happened so damn fast. Can someone explain everything to me?!

He is Off. I know that. He’s a mere neighbour. But a mere neighbour that knows my pass code unit for Pete’s sake!

Arrggh! Whatever! Maybe he’s just concerned because I’m attempting to do a hilarious thing earlier. Yeah right. That’s it.

I slowly walked towards my room. I crept on my bed; cover myself with the thick blanket imagining that it was the hug from my beloved. I grabbed the frame of picture of me and Tay on the side table, put it on my chest and hugged it softly thinking that it may ease the pain even just a little.

“I wish you’re right here with me Tay.”

Tears immediately fell from my eyes. I’m in pain that all I can do is to cry and cry until my eyes get tired. 

I cry my heart out loud and didn’t notice that I fell asleep afterwards.

I was awaken by the noise outside of my room and a voice of....a man? Huh? I’m the only one leaving here.

How come....? Fuck! Did I lock the door earlier? Maybe not. My mind was too occupied that I forgot to lock the door.  Jeez! I’m doomed now.

I stood up on my bed. It was already past 9 pm. I get a scissor on my cabinet. Maybe this could scare and hurt the robber right?

I walked slowly towards the kitchen. The noise is getting louder and louder as I get nearer. What’s with this robber? Too hungry that it gets my foods first?

As I reach the kitchen, I saw a bareback man facing the stove. What the hell?

“Ouch, my hand got burned again!” he scowled. The man hurriedly went to the sink and washes his hands.

“Who the hell are you?!” I shout and raise the scissors, ready to thrust it to him when he makes a one wrong move.

I saw his shoulder rise in shock maybe and turned immediately after hearing my voice. 

What the hell?

“You again?!”

“I told you I’m too handsome to be a robber so can you put down that scissor now?” he calmly said.

Yes, it’s Off. It’s him again!

“What the hell are you doing?!”

“Cooking. What else should I do? Are you expecting me to have sex in here?” he scoff.

Damn his mouth.

“You entered my unit again without my permission! I should tell the landowner and the security that a stranger just entered my unit.

I hurriedly run towards the door and hold the knob to open it but a pair of hands pushed the door back to be closed again.

I immediately face him that I regret instantly because his face is inches away from mine. He pinned me against the door with his both hands on my sides. My body felt hot now. I wonder if my face is red now.

“What the hell are you doing? Let me go!” I tried to push but he’s just too strong.

“If I’m a stranger to you, well let me introduce myself”. I already smell his mint scent breath.

“I’m Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn. You can call me Off or Jumpol if you want to. But I think Babe will be better.” He slowly leaned towards me and I can’t help but to shut my eyes.

Few seconds later, I heard him chuckle and felt that the scissors slipped from my left hand.

“Stop playing with scissors. It’s dangerous”.  He already let go of me and proudly walk towards the kitchen.

I was left dumbfounded.

What did I do?

Did I just close my eyes?

For what Gun?

For whaaaaaat???

Arghhh!! This is annoying.