CHAPTER 8

2 weeks after that incident, Off didn’t bother me anymore.

I never see him making mess on my kitchen early in the morning anymore.
The silence in the four corners of this unit was back again.

He already left me alone.

“Well, I think that’s for the better.” I said to myself.

I can go back to the usual things that I’m doing. No one will annoy me.

That’s great.

I was just here on the living room trying to watch a show on the television but the hell! I can’t even process what the hosts are talking about!

Those words from Off before he entered his unit is still on my mind.

His sad and disappointed face is still flashing on my mind until now.

I just let out a sigh and stared at the ceiling.

“Right. It’s my fault. It’s me who pushed myself to you, okay.

"It’s my fault for assuming that you appreciate my efforts that I’ve made for you.

"It’s my fault for feeling happy when you’re around. It’s my entire fault. Got it. I’m sorry......

It’s my fault. It’s me who pushed myself to you, okay.........

It’s my entire fault. Got it. I’m sorry......

I’m sorry.......

“Arrggghh!” I pulled my hair like a mad man.

Okay! I admit. I feel guilty about what happened. I know that I hurt Off. I was just too emotional that day that I don’t even think about what I’d said to him. 

So what will you do now Gun huh?

After a minute, I heard someone knocking on the door. I don’t expect someone to see me on this day.

Maybe...

I hurriedly ran towards the door. Maybe it is Off. He is just the one that is coming here anytime he wants.

Is he not mad to me anymore that he visits me now?
I hope he is not angry to me anymore. I can’t bare it when someone is angry at me.
I’m really hoping he is fine now.
I held the doorknob and immediately opened it.

“Off I’m---

“Huh? So who’s Off now?”

I was shocked. My eyes widened. I really thought it was Off but ended up its not.

I’m really expecting Off to come here huh? After those things that I’ve said to him I have the guts to assume that he is in front of my unit smiling ear to ear to me.
How pathetic of me.

I was back on reality when the person in front of me pushed me a little and gets inside the unit already.

“How long will you stay and daydream there. I’ve got a lot of stuff in my hands you know.”

“What are you doing here P’Alice?”

P’ Alice...my elder sister...

my elder sister