CHAPTER 14

3 months had passed after that dramatic scene on the rooftop.

3 months had passed since I said that 3 words to Off that made me feel so happy and feel love until now.

“Then? Is there anything else? That’s it? Okay. I’ll hang up now. Take care.” Off said on his phone.

He sighed.

“Namtaan wants to have a new damn sneakers again.”   He pout and rest his head on the sofa. We are at my unit as usual.

“Brand?”

“CHANEL.”

I chuckled. Seeing him with a problematic face is so funny.

“I think she is making me as her slave already. I already said sorry to her a long time ago.” He is complaining like a kid.

“It’s a big deal for her because you make her very worried. Who wouldn’t be? You went out of your room while you’re sick just to breathe some fresh air at the rooftop. Such as crazy asshole.” I looked at him with disbelief.

He is making a cute face and then he leaned his head on my shoulder.

“I already said sorry though.”

“Yeah I know. Just buy it for her. I know you will not complain about the price of it since you have a lot of money.”

He smirked.

“I know. My money can even make it possible to start having a family with you.” He whispered in my ears.

My face heated. I moved away from him a bit. I don’t sense any hint of joke while he is uttering those words.

“Crazy. Must ready 80 million bath for the dowry though.” I tried to crack a joke.

“My money is more than that. And I’m willing to spend it all for you.”

I smiled and hold his hand.

“We’ll spend it together.” I said and I leaned on his chest.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes. He starts to stroke my hair that makes me a little bit sleepy.

“What would be a nice name for a child?” he asked out of nowhere.

My eyes widened but didn’t move a bit. I can hear his heartbeat beating so fast.

“Why did we end up with this topic?”

“Just tell me.”

“Uhm... nice name? What would it be? Uhm... I think the name Chimon will be cute.” I said.

“Chimon? Yeah, sounds cute.

Chimon... Chimon Wachirawit.”

Chimon Wachirawit? What a nice name.

“Chimon Wachirawit Adulkittiporn...son of Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn and Gun Attaphan Adulkittiporn... it sounds really great.”

He sounds like a very proud father.

“Crazy.” That’s what I can only say.

I can’t help but to smile. Off planning his future that includes me in it makes me fell in love with him even more.

“Off...”

“Hmm?”

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For saving me that day...That day when I am already willing to give up everything. Thank you for giving me hope and teaching me to love again.”