CHAPTER 9

“Uhm... I...” I attempted to talk.

Come on Gun! Say something! Don’t stand like a fool here.

“Come here.” I was shocked when Off pulled the girl’s hand and immediately shut the door.

I was left dumbfounded.

Still facing the closed door of Off’s unit and trying to absorbed what the hell just happened earlier.

He shut the door hard even though I’m here in front of him.

Do you think you’re too important for him Gun?
Do you think that highly about yourself?
Do you really think that he cares about you and you are so special to him? What the fuck?

I turned my hands into fist and slowly turned my back from Off’s unit.

As I walk towards my unit again, my tears started to fall. I don’t know why the hell I am crying.

This is P’Alice’s fault. I shouldn’t have listened to her. I shouldn’t have wasted my time stupidly knocking there. My ego just got crushed for pete’s sake! 

Maybe I was just too disappointed. No, I am really disappointed! What happened didn’t go according to what I imagined in my head.

I thought of a better scenario than this. I thought we can talk and settle what happened two weeks ago but it seems that he doesn’t care at all.

My expectation is just too high that it breaks me in the end.

He said that he really cared about me, was that just a lie?

I pressed the buttons of my unit. My vision is blurred but I can handle. My nose is runny too damn it.   

I opened the door; the loneliness of my home will welcome me again.

I was stunned when a pair of arms hugged me from behind.

“Why did you leave? You should’ve waited me.”

“What are you doing here?” I raised my head to see Off after hearing the coldness in his voice.

“I’m here for you,”

Damn you asshole. Just damn you!

“Get off me,” I tried to release myself from his embrace but he hugged me tighter.

“Can we just talk?” He asked.

“Why don’t you talk with your girl? I bet you have a lot of things to talk about,” I sarcastically said.

“Aww... Someone’s jealous.” He teased.

I can feel the hotness of his breath on my ear and his lips is already touching my neck! Goodness!

“Can you just let me go now?”

“No. Not until you tell me what are you doing in front of my unit.”

“Why? You’re shocked that I saw you and your girl that had just finished fucking each other?”

“Gun!”

“Why? You’re being shy now? Come on, don’t be shy I know you have your needs so---

I couldn’t continue spilling my anger when Off let me faced him and crashed his lips on mine.

My eyes widened and immediately pushed him away

“Off, what the hell?!”

I tried to punch him but he held my wrist and dragged me inside my unit and immediately shut and pinned me against the door.
I even heard the clicking sound of it. Meaning, he even locked it!